Sure, Jan. Jamie Spears reportedly does not want to be Britney's conservator because of the money

Wait wait wait... he's joking right? He must be. He doesn't need the money?!?!

Laughter Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

How else is he going to support his lifestyle? Maybe he'll open another failed restaurant, oh but wait, the last one was on Britney's dime too..... Maybe he can teach a class on how to become a famous sycophant who despite a history of alcoholism and unresolved abusive behavior towards his family has somehow snowballed the media into thinking he's only got his daughter's best interests at heart :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Chile if everything is accounted for why is Britney’s net worth an alleged $59 million for over 20 years of hard work?

Britney’s alleged net worth hasn’t grown much since this conservatorship allegedly!

Jamie needs an evaluation on himself cause he comes off as such a looney lunatic 

It's only worth that amount from 2008, not to start this debate yet again but the conservatorship argument is that she was almost broke in 2008. Not going to start that debate yet again. 

One thing that does need questioning is why he is renting property he got Britney to buy (bridgemore timber) and paying less rent some years than others.

Why all his property taxes are being dealt with the accounting firm that oversees the conservatorship. But I thought he was financially sufficient? 

I can’t. 

Nobody is accusing Jamie of living some lavish lifestyle. Regardless, HER money is not HIS money, and he shouldn’t feel entitled to micromanage it. 
I do not think he is intentionally trying to manipulate or abuse her, but this is why fragile egos get so defensive at any accusation of misdoing. However, this isn’t some job that he is being laid off from after thirteen years of service, making him feel worthless. THIS IS ANOTHER PERSON’S LIFE. 

If Britney’s best interests were truly at heart, the ultimate goal would be for her to achieve her independence as soon as possible. A father should want that! He should not feel like he has a right to claim ownership over her well-being, especially when she has specifically requested that it not be HIM in charge of her. You would think he could muster some empathy and work out who she DOES want managing her affairs if it really IS necessary for her well-being. 

Seriously, FÛČK these people. They are so deeply entangled in the shadiness of this $hít, and keeping everything hidden, that they are honestly completely out of touch with how horrible they are being. They are incapable of seeing the situation objectively and are just doubling down on their tunnel vision stance. 
It’s despicable. 

• Love 6

There is nothing he can say to change the fact that at the end of the day, Britney does not want him as her conservator and never has. She fought to prevent him specifically from having that position even when she was open to being in the conservatorship, and it is very clear that she has always wanted to be out of it since. 

• Like 8

Well Britney didn't say leave her alone. Maybe bc she has deeper understanding that her millions r also bc fans buy stuff. 

The man would never say that he lives on his daughters money. Even if it is obvious as he got paid as conservator and got  percentage of her revenues.

Nice try Jamie though:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Just now, zenden said:

Well Britney didn't say leave her alone. Maybe bc she has deeper understanding that her millions r also bc fans buy stuff. 

The man would never say that he lives on his daughters money. Even if it is obvious as he got paid as conservator and got  percentage of her revenues.

Nice try Jamie though:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

He has a good life, because she uses her ***appeal, her very ***driven image. 

Sorry to say it, but i always felt awkward for that song mmm Papi, because her dad is there and well, has the coins from that song. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

That story from the restauranteur Britney worked with about Jamie turning up drunk with ppl he met the night before proves he is an absolute moron. Lou and co saw an easy idiot to manipulate. There’s a reason this team could only entrap one starlet when it seems they wanted to target more (like Lilo) - the sole reason this happened is because of Jamie. I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks he’s done the right thing, and the rest of her s—t, misogynist family don’t challenge him and fall in line. I’m sure in his foul misogynist mind he thinks he should have control over Britney because he’s the man. Complete garbage, and I’m sorry but Lynne is gutless doing nothing all this time and I won’t even mention her filthy siblings. If only Felicia could have adopted her way back in the day :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1