Sure, Jan. Jamie Spears reportedly does not want to be Britney's conservator because of the money

Nah not buying it. Look at his connections hes made since the conservatorship and let's not forget the brothers Interview. E

Easy to make people fall for this bc I almost did thinking  like maybe he is good, but like I said that interview with her brother screwed them! He needs to prove to the general public now why this is the best. Unfortunately it will only go away with a statement. 

It's either you talk to britneh and say the time has come we have to release a statement that's true and at least some what transparent or you continue to live in hell. The choice is yours and yours alone! 

• Like 5

I wonder if Jamie truly understands what’s going on right now...

I question if he even understood what it meant to be Britney’s conservator, lou did a great job finding a drunk money hungry fool to sell this conservatorship too.

and now look who the fall guy is

It’s Jamie! 

maybe he was convinced (and still)  that he was being a great father

Is he aware of all the shady practices that lou did, and the money laundering? 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Chile if everything is accounted for why is Britney’s net worth an alleged $59 million for over 20 years of hard work?

Britney’s alleged net worth hasn’t grown much since this conservatorship allegedly!

Jamie needs an evaluation on himself cause he comes off as such a looney lunatic 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Chile if everything is accounted for why is Britney’s net worth an alleged $59 million for over 20 years of hard work?

Britney’s alleged net worth hasn’t grown much since this conservatorship allegedly!

Jamie needs an evaluation on himself cause he comes off as such a looney lunatic 

If you follow the stock market or finances at all this is even crazier. It says most of her assets aren’t in cash which means the investments should be making money. We have been in a “bull market” where investments have been doing well. The fact that she’s losing money while the market has been doing this well and she’s still getting royalties etc. is concerning.

• Love 2
  • Like 2