Sam Asghari breaks silence on Britney: I'm 'Looking Forward' to a 'Normal, Amazing Future' Together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

5 hours ago, mercenary said:

This guy needs to go away.... He seems like an opportunist who is trying to use this "relationship" for his own personal gain.... and he's probably on a payroll.... 

nah what were not gonna do is recycle this tired and overdone drag. He’s her boyfriend for almost 5 years now and it’s time you respect that. If you were a fan of Britney, the person, you wouldn’t be saying these nasty comments but here you are nitpicking at someone for simply wanting a normal life with his loved one. Grow up and log out. We literally don’t need anymore of these negative, false theories. We are tired ma’am.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
49 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

nah what were not gonna do is recycle this tired and overdone drag. He’s her boyfriend for almost 5 years now and it’s time you respect that. If you were a fan of Britney, the person, you wouldn’t be saying these nasty comments but here you are nitpicking at someone for simply wanting a normal life with her. Grow up and log out. We literally don’t need anymore of these negative, false theories. We are tired ma’am.

Knowing how everything around Britney is controlled by her father/team, do you really thing this relationship might be any different? Do you really think that there isn't a chance that he is appointed by her father to be there and make her feel "loved and cared about"? It could very much be the case! And I am saying this because I care about that woman!!! And I simply think that he is not honest when it comes to his relationship with Britney! The same way I cannot be sure what I think is true, is the same way what you are saying about him can also be wrong. I am just expressing my concern. Peace out!

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, mercenary said:

Knowing how everything around Britney is controlled by her father/team, do you really thing this relationship might be any different? Do you really think that there isn't a chance that he is appointed by her father to be there and make her feel "loved and cared about"? It could very much be the case! And I am saying this because I care about that woman!!! And I simply think that he is not honest when it comes to his relationship with Britney! The same way I cannot be sure what I think is true, is the same way what you are saying about him can also be wrong. I am just expressing my concern. Peace out!

You’re missing the point and making a bunch of theories that, once again, don’t hold any weight. He’s dating someone who doesn’t have a normal circumstance. Of course any man who walks into her life, post-con, has had to compromise — to a certain extent and work around the current restrictions. That doesn’t mean she shouldn’t and doesn’t deserve to feel love again, and quite frankly — all it took was for someone to work around those restrictions and make that happen. You can tell from Sam’s body language that he is deeply in love with her Also, the cost-benefit analysis in relationships which is a fundamental key within companionships. I’ll just end this with how you got to stop finding any tired excuse to hate on this man and drag their relationship with these supposed concerns that don’t hold any value. We’re in 2021. Move on.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I’m happy she has him right now. He’s young but seems to have a good head on his shoulders. I think he’s been good for her. 

this!

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Seems like the Sam haters aren't commenting these days on Sam threads but thats probably because they are seething at the corner because of their clownery :roxxy: Their "paid by father" narrative aged as badly as milk and Sam just added more fire to it :roxxy: Sit down folks :roxxy:

you tell them :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

10 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Wether you're a Sam hater or not (I'm not) tell me what other Britney's boyfriends have talked and defended her everytime he has the oportunity to do it,  calling her a Lioness, Legend, Pop Icon, a Strong Woman saying she's THE Britney Spears or putting her on the pedestal she deserves. Justin, Kevin, Jason, David have never spoke in that way about her like NEVER. 

He's personality may be a bit arrogant sometimes but maybe that's what she needs, someone who encourages her to feel more confident and secure (and we know she's not confident with herself at all).

Stop the Sam hate. They've been together for almost 5 years, do you think Britney is blind? That he's paid by Jamie? C'mon she's not the woman some of you believe, she's more than that.

PLUS he can't really speak cause her team has probably obliged him to sign the fkng NDA to be with her.

more tea :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

We love people with common sense! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I don't get why you don't like Sam, he NEVER did anything to show he is with Britney for other reasons. You all know he can't really do anything without being affected directly.

Even Felicia who was with Britney since then was cut from her life, they would do the same with Sam 5 seconds after he speaks out.

But honestly I still think you "fans" just love to trash everyone in her life and probably just hope that everyone around her are leeches so you all can talk about it.

Considering you guys probably think Britney is not capable of realizing when someone is with her for 4 years with a hidden agenda, how is she capable of getting out of the cship? It doesn't make sense

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Aw thats a nice sweet way of putting it. I imagine they have talks of what her life will be like after. Until Sam does something horrible and obvious im not gonna speak on him negatively. I get why people think he's an opportunist but I cant imagine him being around her as much and not falling for her.

Shes gorgeous pure and loving. 

Hes the only person she has right now and she seems happy with him. The only thing I wish I could change is his name :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1