Paris Hilton testifies about abuse she faced as a teen at Utah school

Urbanney

Holy ****. So many things happening. I hope her input is strong enough to make others react to such an issue. Parents really shouldn't be sending their kids to these places. Still don't understand why or how they end up in them anyway. Common sense is a virtue, it seems :(

• Love 1

The documentary was problematic but it's good to see her be strong and push to help others. I've loved the girl since Simple Life and even bought the SUPERB PARIS ALBUM(it's legit full of pop masterpieces)The main problem I've had with Paris is just her racist and homophobic past but I really think she has changed and I had to realize that I was judging her for clips and words that she said when really young coming from a probably overprotective home and she was working through her trauma. Trauma will make you do some crazy things. 

I hate seeing her cry. Kind of similar to Britney I thought it was so cruel that the world cheered as she was hauled away to prison. I'm sure even that was traumatic. 

call me dumb, but I had absolutely NO IDEA what Paris Hilton's life really was, or at least what the reality was besides the barbie, chic and rich persona she markets. When I watched her documentary I was actually very shocked how she keeps managing a "lets pretend" kind of lifestyle while in reality she is struggling with these situations. Hope she finds her peace! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block