Erm. I love to make this thread. When did you last use Britney's perfume? How was the experience, did the scent help your day?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have all of them except Glitter Fantasy, Festive Fantasy, and Rainbow Fantasy and I love almost all of them. They're all at least "good" but most of them smell really, really good. The last time I wore one was Hidden Fantasy around the holiday season bc it's sweet and spicy and citrusy and it reminds me of mulled wine (minus the wine lol) which I associate with the holidays. It always makes me happy to kind of represent Britney even in a little way. And I usually get compliments when I wear it (I didn't the last time which I actually was surprised about)!

3 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I have all of them except Glitter Fantasy, Festive Fantasy, and Rainbow Fantasy and I love almost all of them. They're all at least "good" but most of them smell really, really good. The last time I wore one was Hidden Fantasy around the holiday season bc it's sweet and spicy and citrusy and it reminds me of mulled wine (minus the wine lol) which I associate with the holidays. It always makes me happy to kind of represent Britney even in a little way. And I usually get compliments when I wear it (I didn't the last time which I actually was surprised about)!

yay! (Y)

My only experience with any of her fragrances is when I saw POM 2.0 in Atlantic City in 2018 and all I wanted was to get a drink from the bar before the show started and whoever her team hired to hawk her new scent were spraying it all over the place and handing out free samples like tweakers volunteering at a soup kitchen :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

It did smell nice but I really just wanted to get my double vodka soda before I missed the "who is it" portion of the show (which I thought was at the beginning rather than the middle so thankfully I got to witness it)

Right now I have two of hers: Private Show and Believe. Believe is the best in my opinion. 
But Im so stupid cause I save them for events, parties, going out, which means they actually doesn't last for years. I think I also have an radiance, but it stinks like gasoline or something now because its old.
So, buy one and use it :) 
I know many people who catch my smell and be like "...You smell like candy??" And thats what many of her perfumes smell like.

I wish she had made deoderants tho, I bought a Christina Deo years ago and I really liked it. 

i have two. believe and circus fantasy.

i have had believe for years & it honestly smells like middle aged lady to me but that's probably because my mother keeps stealing it from me lol.

i bought circus fantasy recently & i love it!! it smells really good & the bottle is beautiful.

her fragrances aren't the "best" but she is one of the most successful celebrity brands for a reason

I have Fantasy and Midnight fantasy, bought them when they were released when i was in my teens :). After all those years, have not expired and still perfom 100% (i storage them very well). Recently, i bought Private show, it is nice but the sillage is not that good as the others.

I remember when Fantasy was launched my friends had it too, even at uni classmates and friends had it to. We all loved it, a strong perfume for little money, amazing deal!

Archived