E Daily pop defends Justin Timberlake, and says did everybody forget that it was normal to be 20 something and talk about your conquests in the bedroom..

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It was not normal, it was accepted because it was accepted to make women look like ***** if they open about their ***uality. It's not about talking, he decided to talk about their ***ual lifes without her consent. You can talk about your own ***ual experiences without saying names of your ***ual partner. But it's not the thing. He did not just talk about his ***ual experiences. He used their ***ual life to attack her and make her look like a liar and a ****. He used her to built his solo career, destroying her public image. It's not the same. 

And we all can talk about our own experiences but we shouldn't disrespect the privacy of our partner or ex. 

I don't agree on one thing

I think its normal to openly talk about the ***ual experience. the consent is Justin's mouth

we should agree to disagree

people DO talk about each other. its normal

4 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

I don't agree on one thing

I think its normal to openly talk about the ***ual experience. the consent is Justin's mouth

we should agree to disagree

people DO talk about each other. its normal

No, it's not normal. My ***uality is mine, and I'm the only one who should put the limits, no my partner.

I could be open about my ***uality and experiences without mentioning anyone. It's horrible when someone decide to expose your ***ual life without your consent in any kind of way. And it's even worse, when they decide to expose it, to attack the person like JT did. 

Ummm I'm 22 now and don't think what he did was excusable  :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Even as a 18-20 year old, I didn't even share my ***ual conquests with my friends unless we were having drunk deep talks or something, and usually it'd still be anonymous rather than outing the guy. And either way, that was in private with a friend, not exposing an ex on a recording for all of the world to hear.

Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Being young is not an excuse, since he had similar behaviors years after, so... I don't buy it. Peace.

i have a secret i don't follow this minor thing what nobody should worry about closely

stars + media = always drama and me articulating myself as an average essay won't help anyone

yes

***uality is mine, my mouth is mine

i can talk

alright?

alright!
justin timberlake did do nothing illegal

and you are just being greedy here

2 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

i have a secret i don't follow this minor thing what nobody should worry about closely

stars + media = always drama and me articulating myself as an average essay won't help anyone

yes

***uality is mine, my mouth is mine

i can talk

alright?

alright!
justin timberlake did do nothing illegal

and you are just being greedy here

your mouth is yours but clearly your neurons went away a very long time ago, sorry. I can't.

5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ummm I'm 22 now and don't think what he did was excusable  :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Even as a 18-20 year old, I didn't even share my ***ual conquests with my friends unless we were having drunk deep talks or something, and usually it'd still be anonymous rather than outing the guy. And either way, that was in private with a friend, not exposing an ex on a recording for all of the world to hear.

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived