E Daily pop defends Justin Timberlake, and says did everybody forget that it was normal to be 20 something and talk about your conquests in the bedroom..

Spicechinodiva

I'm actually disgusted,  in one of the reporters, he defends Justin Timberlake and says it's normal to be 20 something and talk about your conquests in your bedroom. 

We're all guilty of it, I don't care who you are,  Girls do it, so do boys and gay men are definitely guilty of this..

I have no words on how he defends justin Timberlake behavior calling it normal 20 something being what you expect. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's normal? no, it's not. It's normal for people who accept misogynyst education and don't give a **** to change that reality. It's not ok to defend that type of behaviour nor excuse it, and then going out there trying to be cool with the 'me too' marketing and stuff. It's a shame. 

Disgusting. Would these individuals justify the same behaviour against their daughters? Just asking.

• Super Mods

he would have a different opinion if it was about race...like yet again Britney is the exception to every rule and it's okay because Justin is a white male that gets a pass on everything and it's always been this way and will always be this way is the vibe I got from this guy. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

1 minute ago, F-ENE-kass said:

i don't wanna effing sit and s-it with you

LOL

but seriously

what is wrong with it?

the opinion voiced in the thread title

it is what it is

it is human nature to talk about those

How old are you? You don't get the meme nature of joking? lol

What's wrong with it? You can't go defending misogynist behaviour because it's not normal. It's what men imposed and we cannot tolerate that women get judged by their decisions nor her ***uality. We cannot reward men with the 'playboy' status and destroy the women with the '****' status when they do the same. And defending these type of actions / justifying, implies that.

Every individual lives their ***uality as a personal choice, and no one has the right to judge it for the gender nor ***ual preference. If JT were accused of cheating, he would've never lost anything. Look at Brad Pitt.

5 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

How old are you? You don't get the meme nature of joking? lol

What's wrong with it? You can't go defending misogynist behaviour because it's not normal. It's what men imposed and we cannot tolerate that women get judged by their decisions nor her ***uality. We cannot reward men with the 'playboy' status and destroy the women with the '****' status when they do the same. And defending these type of actions / justifying, implies that.

Every individual lives their ***uality as a personal choice, and no one has the right to judge it for the gender nor ***ual preference. If JT were accused of cheating, he would've never lost anything. Look at Brad Pitt.

First of all its you who didn't get i joked in response

and what i am talking about is the quote 

did everybody forget that it was normal to be 20 something and talk about your conquests in the bedroom..

IN PARTICULAR
why can't i talk about my experience to others
its my shared experience with my lover and i have as much right to talk about it as my lover does
no taboos needed here

whats wrong and really wrong, is to never talk about ***
if my lover talks about ***ual experience with me i am proud nevertheless and in the end her or his mouth belongs to him or her and my **** belongs to me
there is nothing against the law for my lover to talk about my ***ual act with him

that's why i said 'seriously'
i was joking before that line

in *** there is one rule
as long as nobody doesnt cut off your generative organs your body is still yours
and thats what i choose
7 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

First of all its you who didn't get i joked in response

and what i am talking about is the quote 

did everybody forget that it was normal to be 20 something and talk about your conquests in the bedroom..

IN PARTICULAR
why can't i talk about my experience to others
its my shared experience with my lover and i have as much right to talk about it as my lover does
no taboos needed here

whats wrong and really wrong, is to never talk about ***
if my lover talks about ***ual experience with me i am proud nevertheless and in the end her or his mouth belongs to him or her and my **** belongs to me
there is nothing against the law for my lover to talk about my ***ual act with him

It was not normal, it was accepted because it was accepted to make women look like ***** if they were open about their ***uality. And it does not mean it's right.

It's not about talking, he decided to talk about their ***ual lifes without her consent. You can talk about your own ***ual experiences without saying names of your ***ual partner. But it's not the thing. He did not just talk about his ***ual experiences. He used their ***ual life to attack her and make her look like a liar and a ****. He used her to built his solo career, destroying her public image. It's not the same. 

And we all can talk about our own experiences but we shouldn't disrespect the privacy of our partner or ex. 

36 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

He really went ahead and did a quick dig on gay men on top of everything? 

Sharing your conquests with your buddies is one thing, sharing it with the interviewer you don't know for the world to read is another. What a weird and contracted attitude to have. 

This. Everyone does pillow talk IN THEIR PERSONAL LIVES. This was something related to Justin's JOB. Would you tell your boss that you banged a co-worker? Because that's very much what Britney was.

Archived