ET: Britney Spears 'Is Aware' of New Unauthorized Documentary About Her Life, Source Says

IconicShow

Britney Spears 'Is Aware' of New Unauthorized Documentary About Her Life, Source Says

I find this part interesting when Britney is on a career hiatus! I wonder what projects she’s allegedly trying to get off the ground!

ET's source says that Britney has "no interest in getting involved with any details being discussed about her past relationship with Justin Timberlake."

"She wouldn't want her fans to speak negatively about him because she has the utmost respect for both Justin and his wife [Jessica Biel]. She laughed about how people are talking about it now. It happened so long ago," the source adds. "Right now, Britney's focused on getting some new projects off the ground. And, as always, her dance moves and choreography."

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-is-aware-of-new-unauthorized-documentary-about-her-life-source-says-160220

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived