Wendy Williams calls Jamie Spears “a good man”

IAmJustAKnee

"She needs someone to control her finances, normally if she was married that would be her husband"

Like what the actual F * * K !! IT's 2021! If that was true, which I DO NOT AGREE, shouldn't this ****ty TV presenter be home reproducing and cleaning the house? Such a selfish ***** !!!

And... I don't see Kev Federline looking well after her finances LOL

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Look how nasty the comments are  :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: That’s her opinion. People today are intolerant of disagreement. Grow the f up!! Obviously Britney AGREES with Wendy that she needs a conservatorship, otherwise she would petition to end it which so far she has not :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: Where they disagree is that Britney is done with Jamie

well when you are an A list celebrity you can't control everything by yourself but this situation has gone too far

The fact that she blindly supports the conservatorship, ignoring facts, and failing to do any REAL research is sad.  She has no room to speak if she’s going to be ignorant.  Here is a woman claiming another woman who has struggled with mental health, and then showed that she could stand on her own again doesn’t deserve any freedoms back in her life.  It’s fine to support the notion that Britney may still need help, but how about we support LESS RESTRICTIVE measures.  I wish hey would cancel her damn show.  I can’t believe people watch it. She’s such a bad person...she doesn’t deserve the life she has.

Go suck Jamies **** then ur ******* **** 

Someone like her thinks shes better than Britney to criticize her? She needs to take a hard look in the mirror I see 

trash belongs to a bin anyway :trash_throw_away_recycle:

53 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Look how nasty the comments are  :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: That’s her opinion. People today are intolerant of disagreement. Grow the f up!! Obviously Britney AGREES with Wendy that she needs a conservatorship, otherwise she would petition to end it which so far she has not :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: Where they disagree is that Britney is done with Jamie

Well tbh she was not even allowed to hire her own lawyer a while back.. I am guessing the whole not wanting to get ride of her conservatorship is a process.. you can not get to a court and ask for it to be removed when a judge considered the day before you needed it.. They need to make safe baby steps for it to be removed. You heard the lawyers, never a conservatorship has been reversed .. 

And as for Wendy, she has always been so mean with Britney. And if she has really seen the doc, she would not bring up the shaving and umbrella incidents as examples, as were very isolated cases with a solid reason on the background.

36 minutes ago, G-unit said:

The fact that she blindly supports the conservatorship, ignoring facts, and failing to do any REAL research is sad.  She has no room to speak if she’s going to be ignorant.  Here is a woman claiming another woman who has struggled with mental health, and then showed that she could stand on her own again doesn’t deserve any freedoms back in her life.  It’s fine to support the notion that Britney may still need help, but how about we support LESS RESTRICTIVE measures.  I wish hey would cancel her damn show.  I can’t believe people watch it. She’s such a bad person...she doesn’t deserve the life she has.

Well I guess on TV Shows you get reporters and clowns. Tip: she is not a reporter.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Well tbh she was not even allowed to hire her own lawyer a while back.. I am guessing the whole not wanting to get ride of her conservatorship is a process.. you can not get to a court and ask for it to be removed when a judge considered the day before you needed it.. They need to make safe baby steps for it to be removed. You heard the lawyers, never a conservatorship has been reversed .. 

And as for Wendy, she has always been so mean with Britney. And if she has really seen the doc, she would not bring up the shaving and umbrella incidents as examples, as were very isolated cases with a solid reason on the background.

I honestly think if she would of watched and rewatched it like she said she did she would have picked up on that Britney was angry not crazy when attacking the paparazzi and showed some empathy. Whether Wendy is clueless of the situation or getting paid. Her opinions are sent to a wide audience so the heat that she is getting is warrant of the situation and I am a Wendy fan. 

Wendy... ffs, don't do it to yourself. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I's clear that she's very uneducated on this whole situation, because the fact that she's siding with Jamie on this shows that she's blind. I'm not saying that Jamie is the devil, but if there's anyone who's been the most shady behind the scenes, it's him. Stevie Wonder can see that, why can't Wendy? You would think after all the abuse she's endured, she would be more supportive for Britney and understand the magnitude of Jamie's ways/actions. Is she NOT aware of the confrontation between Jamie and Sean Preston? Because I know she is, I remember she spoke on it when it happened.

And her attempt to "clap back" at fans who are telling her to leave Britney alone, claiming that "she will once Britney and her family leave Hot Topics alone"? That was GARBAGE. I get it, her show is Hot Topics and it's her duty to discuss what's hot and trending in the entertainment industry, but much like Perez, it's obvious when she's misinformed and/or is biased towards a certain celebrity. She's not fooling anyone.

5 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Her own shady brother said she always wanted out. Theres a 2009 voicemail she left to another lawyer asking about ending the cship. If Ingham was doing anything for her back then, why would she feel the need to call another lawyer behind his back?

They keep with this "her cship is voluntary" bs when in the end, like u said, her rights were violated from the start. When she doesnt have a voice or rights. I mean, for months her lawyer has been saying Britney doesnt want Jamie as her conservator and fears him, and yet nothing happens, even tho theres Jamie sending 500k to Lou while Britney refuses to work, calls her a racehorse and has a restraining order that he cant be near her kids, doesnt want to open the books to Ingham, etc. If shes not even heard about who she wants to control HER state, would they hear her about ending the cship now?

I even ask myself if Britney knows she can file to end or If Ingham would send this to the court. Its so weird how he doesnt want her to attend the hearings. He even said Britney would like to say some things about Jamie, but is still preventing to do so. I think he fears she would say that he has been shady to her too. Ingham is clearly trying to save face.

The (main) problems with Wendy Williams are two:

1) She actually LIVES OFF celebrities having an awful time, whether it's in their careers and/or in their personal lives.

2) She's got personal issues herself as well, that she can't control, so she doesn't believe that people can live a happy and sober life. And she's also the perfect cynic.

SO SHUT THE EFF UP.

2 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Thank you, the first part made some excellent counter points :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:  I think Brit should choose her OWN lawyer. Plus that a conservatorship has never been revoked is scary. About Wendy :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: I still think we should respect her opinion, she’s been through similar things but it’s definitely okay to bring up the 07 08 incidents, unfortunately it was undignified behavior and part of history. I think Britney has a **** or mental problem we don’t know about, why else would the silver fox lawyer state Britney was correct knowing she could not avoid the c-ship? The judge knows something that we do not :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Archived