Is there a #FreeBritney anthem?!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously STRONGER.  The lyrics are the epitome of this situation and movement: Ooh hey, yeah Hush, just stop There’s nothing you can do or say, baby I've had enough I'm not your p

4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Is there like a fan-base wide agreement on if/what the anthem of the #FreeBritney movement is?? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Is it Stronger? Rebellion? Mona Lisa? My Prerogative? Another song by Britney?? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Let’s choose one and get it charting gworls!!!! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

I think rebellion is a great choice! Not only does it expose so much, but this could be even more motivation for the full version to be released. 

Madonna has a song called Batuka with very fitting lyrics. it's a call and repeat about getting something that's been in place for a long time to end and it has a line that says get that old man and put him in a jail (Jamie) hehe.

I was actually listening to Overprotected yesterday, and I was thinking about how that song hits PERFECTLY right now after the doc.

We NEED to make this song blow up ASAP! How can we get something in motion to get this song to #1, as part of the #FreeBritney movement?

Long time BH lurker, but I don't usually post. But I am fired up right now!

Edited by HB090916
Addition