Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to god she’s obviously referring to the doc- that’s Why there is a pause. I really don’t think it’s reaching. 

I don't think you're reaching, it definitely seems like confirmation she watched the doc and/or acknowledges our support.  I love how she whispered "I love sharing"  she's so freaking cute

I am usually against all the Instagram theories but with this one I just feel like there is no way she is not referring to the documentary. The way she smiles when she pauses between saying the moment

Posted Images

Just now, pablitonizer said:

So know everyone here says she's posting this but they were coming after Cassie's thrat last week :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

I just can't :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

I've always said she's been posting :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

9 minutes ago, SomoneElseButMay said:

P.S. this seems to be the most recent video we've seen so far! 

In terms of when it was recorded/posted 

she didn't mention the winner though, so it could've been recorded anytime since the finalists were known :explainlol_stare_spin: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

So know everyone here says she's posting this but they were coming after Cassie's throat last week :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

I just can't :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

This appears to just be a fun video. If Britney sent it to Cassie i highly doubt they’d not post something with all the noise made this weekend. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Alio said:

ok anyone with common sense would understand she's refering to the doc, that pause, that voice that sounded like "ahah I fooled ya" and the sarcastic "I love sharing".

I usually never believe all those theories about her insta but this time COME ON  !!!!! :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Indeed, sarcasmney in full glory

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Indeed, sarcasmney in full glory

yes after more than 20 years listenning to her speak we should all know that when she screams like that with a cheezy voice it's irony and sarcasm. She used that a lot throughout her life.

(And I'm someone who never believed in the secret messages hidden in her posts.)

• Love 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I think that too.

Probably because her team talked sh...it about it to her.

yeah, it sounds to me like "ha, y'all expected me to care about the documentary? well, no, I was busy watching the super bowl" (I think she didn't watch either :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

she's clearly trolling but I don't think in the way most people are interpreting it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: "I love sharing" sounds ironic af, and I take it more like a jab to the documentary because she wouldn't agree to participate on that. 

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean