Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"

9 minutes ago, SomoneElseButMay said:

P.S. this seems to be the most recent video we've seen so far! 

In terms of when it was recorded/posted 

she didn't mention the winner though, so it could've been recorded anytime since the finalists were known :explainlol_stare_spin: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

So know everyone here says she's posting this but they were coming after Cassie's throat last week :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

I just can't :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

This appears to just be a fun video. If Britney sent it to Cassie i highly doubt they’d not post something with all the noise made this weekend. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Alio said:

ok anyone with common sense would understand she's refering to the doc, that pause, that voice that sounded like "ahah I fooled ya" and the sarcastic "I love sharing".

I usually never believe all those theories about her insta but this time COME ON  !!!!! :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Indeed, sarcasmney in full glory

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Indeed, sarcasmney in full glory

yes after more than 20 years listenning to her speak we should all know that when she screams like that with a cheezy voice it's irony and sarcasm. She used that a lot throughout her life.

(And I'm someone who never believed in the secret messages hidden in her posts.)

• Love 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I think that too.

Probably because her team talked sh...it about it to her.

yeah, it sounds to me like "ha, y'all expected me to care about the documentary? well, no, I was busy watching the super bowl" (I think she didn't watch either :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

she's clearly trolling but I don't think in the way most people are interpreting it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: "I love sharing" sounds ironic af, and I take it more like a jab to the documentary because she wouldn't agree to participate on that. 

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean