Jump to content

Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to god she’s obviously referring to the doc- that’s Why there is a pause. I really don’t think it’s reaching. 

I don't think you're reaching, it definitely seems like confirmation she watched the doc and/or acknowledges our support.  I love how she whispered "I love sharing"  she's so freaking cute

I am usually against all the Instagram theories but with this one I just feel like there is no way she is not referring to the documentary. The way she smiles when she pauses between saying the moment

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Applejack said:

She's 100% supporting the documentary. I think we can leave out the part where we're in doubt whether she's aware or not.

"I was rooting for Kansas city, but I was also rooting for the other team."

"I love sharing."

Free Britney shared the spotlight with the Super Bowl on social media.

 

Yeah, she's trolling us. She saw the doc and she's excited.

😭 I just omg 

move nit been on exhale for a while as I had a baby just before the whole thing blew up so I’ve not had time to follow on here but have followed through posts online

I ******* SOBBED watching the doc & for anyone who thinks she’s unhappy with the doc are we not under the ‘this is her project rose’ umbrella on here or is that just Twitter thinking it? 

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 8:28 PM, bitbitboi said:

And what I want to point out, because the documentary didn't, or at least it wasn't that clear and should have definitely been exploited more, is that Britney was put into a conservatorship (I'm not particularly for it, I'm just stating facts) WHEN SAM LUFTI WAS EFFING UP HER LIFE.

Honestly? To me, Sam Lufti is the DARKEST chapter in her life, and it really t-e-a-r-s me down even thinking about it... I'm sorry for being so honest and straight forward but I think she was s**ually abused while she was with him, we already know he drugged her!! I can barely even think about this.

But as her family I would have taking the reigns of her life as well. The problem was using her children to make her agree to the conditions, and obviously not respecting the one thing she never negotiated: NOT her father as a conservator of her persona.

I think Sam is gay. 

U should read @Steel Magnolia posts about Sam and his allegedly connection to Kevin and/or Lynne. Her parents were def shady and many things seemed like a set up to lock Britney up. 

I do agree Sam is hella shady (there are many stories about him besides Britney), but hes the Spears scapegoat. Isnt funny how much money Jamie pays to keep him away/gagged? Why isnt only a RO enough? 

And tbh is Britneys life any better now? Shes way more controlled than she was then, she lost all her rights, shes gagged, isolated. Shes manipulated af and trapped in this situation. Her kids have been used so she would do things team con wanted her to do. She has no control over her life, money and career whatsoever. She barely sees her kids now. The cship just ****ed her up using her kids to make her comply. This isnt life, shes been in a cage for 13 years having to deal with people she didnt want in her life - Jamie, Larry and Lou. She also didnt talk to Lynne for 7 months and it seems like Sam was the one who made them to talk again. 

Link to post
On 2/8/2021 at 10:20 PM, Slayer said:
Do you think Britney was talking about the Super Bowl or actually referencing the the Framing Britney Spears documentary?
 
bs-sb.jpg.6031f90fd7ee4f2254d9aecf8e30a6a0.jpg

 

Related:

 

I laughed heartily the first time I saw the video. Because it's so absurd that Britney should be talking about the superbowl. I haven't read the thread in full. But in the video, I notice that her lip movements do not match what she is saying. It appears that the video contains different text. Maybe other users whose native language is English can judge better.

Link to post
58 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

I laughed heartily the first time I saw the video. Because it's so absurd that Britney should be talking about the superbowl. I haven't read the thread in full. But in the video, I notice that her lip movements do not match what she is saying. It appears that the video contains different text. Maybe other users whose native language is English can judge better.

This is the second video in the last few weeks that I noticed that too, thats super weird imo.

Link to post
6 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think Sam is gay. 

U should read @Steel Magnolia posts about Sam and his allegedly connection to Kevin and/or Lynne. Her parents were def shady and many things seemed like a set up to lock Britney up. 

I do agree Sam is hella shady (there are many stories about him besides Britney), but hes the Spears scapegoat. Isnt funny how much money Jamie pays to keep him away/gagged? Why isnt only a RO enough? 

And tbh is Britneys life any better now? Shes way more controlled than she was then, she lost all her rights, shes gagged, isolated. Shes manipulated af and trapped in this situation. Her kids have been used so she would do things team con wanted her to do. She has no control over her life, money and career whatsoever. She barely sees her kids now. The cship just ****ed her up using her kids to make her comply. This isnt life, shes been in a cage for 13 years having to deal with people she didnt want in her life - Jamie, Larry and Lou. She also didnt talk to Lynne for 7 months and it seems like Sam was the one who made them to talk again. 


As much as I believe Sam is a little maggot @bitbitboi I'm not sure that Lutfi was "drugging" her in the way that has been implied.

Strangely, I've never caught Sam in a lie...or at least not a horrible lie...So I believe him in regards to the following...

He admitted back in February of 2008 that he was drugging her, but claimed it was with her new prescription for anti-psychotics that she was refusing to take. He was crushing them and putting them in her food. Unfortunately, she also was taking Adderall at the time (which she admitted to her doctor, and which Lynne admits to in her declaration against Lutfi) so the crushed meds were interacting with the Adderall. 

I also agree with @Bundy that Sam is gay...So I don't think he was ***ually abusing her at all.

I believe his role at the time — if he really was a private investigator hired by either Kevin or Lynne (and the "Spears Family Spokesperson" Lou M. Taylor) — was to keep an eye on her in their absence and put her in situations in which would benefit them. For example, he would parade Britney around in front of the paps so that they could take unflattering video and photos. Kevin's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, could then use that footage in court to strip her of custody.

Basically, I believe Lutfi was being compensated in some way for helping Kevin to gain the legal upper hand.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:


As much as I believe Sam is a little maggot @bitbitboi I'm not sure that Lutfi was "drugging" her in the way that has been implied.

Strangely, I've never caught Sam in a lie...or at least not a horrible lie...So I believe him in regards to the following...

He admitted back in February of 2008 that he was drugging her, but claimed it was with her new prescription for anti-psychotics that she was refusing to take. He was crushing them and putting them in her food. Unfortunately, she also was taking Adderall at the time (which she admitted to her doctor, and which Lynne admits to in her declaration against Lutfi) so the crushed meds were interacting with the Adderall. 

I also agree with @Bundy that Sam is gay...So I don't think he was ***ually abusing her at all.

I believe his role at the time — if he really was a private investigator hired by either Kevin or Lynne (and the "Spears Family Spokesperson" Lou M. Taylor) — was to keep an eye on her in their absence and put her in situations in which would benefit them. For example, he would parade Britney around in front of the paps so that they could take unflattering video and photos. Kevin's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, could then use that footage in court to strip her of custody.

Basically, I believe Lutfi was being compensated in some way for helping Kevin to gain the legal upper hand.

My mind cannot even grasp such an evil concoction.

Crashing pills and putting them in her food without her knowing it? JAIL. NOW.

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Oops2000 said:

very suspicious that they deleted that sarcastic superbowl video and posted that spinning-weird-caption-video...

Yess, and right after the documents leaked, also knowing the documentary was really positive on her

Link to post
2 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

very suspicious that they deleted that sarcastic superbowl video and posted that spinning-weird-caption-video...

though it was deleted days ago 

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
2 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

very suspicious that they deleted that sarcastic superbowl video and posted that spinning-weird-caption-video...

 

18 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Yess, and right after the documents leaked, also knowing the documentary was really positive on her

It was days ago tho. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Oxic said:

 

It was days ago tho. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It doesnt matter, of course its planned. Do you really think they didnt know these documents were going public? Ofc they know before we even get them.

Btw do they really leak? Arent these things supposed to be public now? I mean we’ve been getting to see this sort of papers ever since britney petitioned the court to make matters public regarding her legal fight

Link to post
5 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Whenever Britney speaks out on Instagram Sam never likes the post. He likes her other stuff! ..that’s odd to me 

You mean when she shares her opinions like this one about crying? 

If so, one more reason to not believe she is behind those captions

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block