Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"

• Leader
1 hour ago, Barajas said:

The timing of this post :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:
Its like something is trying to make fun of FBS release, I hate that community manager she has!.. 

Honestly... this is all Britney imo. It appears she is nottttt feeling the idea of a doc being made about her life. If we are to believe that.... that adds a whole new layer onto everything. I don't think this has anything to do with her social media manager. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, SomoneElseButMay said:

I don't think you're reaching, it definitely seems like confirmation she watched the doc and/or acknowledges our support. 

I love how she whispered "I love sharing" 

she's so freaking cute

Am I the only one thinking the total opposite? That she's shading it and 100% did not watch it / does not support it. She's kinda throwing shade here no? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I just literally do not get how some of you think she actually watched it. In theory If she doesn't have access to a phone how does she have access to a tv without someone monitoring it? And if she did, would you want to be reminded of when you lost your kids or literally watch footage of your mental breakdown? Or videos of you and all your ex's? Like how horrible to have to sit through and relive those moments. I'm SURE Sam or one of his friends watched it and filled her in, but her watching it? Nahhh...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
58 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

she definitely filmed this video on her own and saw the documentary! 

I'm so confused. Am I misreading this video? Everyone's interpreting it like she's referencing FBS like she watched it, but I totally didn't get that vibe at all from this. To me it sounds like she's being sarcastic saying what we've all been waiting for is the Super Bowl and paying FBS dust when she knows there was a doc that came out about her. 

If she wanted to support the doc wouldn't she have said something a little more obvious. Or something like "thank you god bless" kind of a thing? Then again, trying to understand her IG is futile lol. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Am I the only one thinking the total opposite? That she's shading it and 100% did not watch it / does not support it. She's kinda throwing shade here no? 

If she is, why not just straight up say that (or at least in a more obvious way like some of the IG videos she's recorded in the recent past about rumors and what people are saying~)? I'm sure her team would love to pass that message along! Unless she's been mislead about the content of the documentary.

Idk it could go either way, I don't doubt she doesn't like the idea of her personal matters being up for public discussion like this... however, this is helping her situation if she does want out of the cship or at least get Jamie out so... and the court docs literally did state she "welcomes and appreciates the informed support of her many fans" so what gives?

Also I don't think she watched it, but I'm sure she's aware of it and what it represents.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Oxic said:

Whatever the documentary I don't think she really likes when people talk about her private life and the "downfall". I don't believe she likes it, neither she hates it :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

As someone who has had a mental breakdown, I can't imagine in being in the public eye. I think of moving states away to escape things I did during my breakdown. Cringey things I said or ways I behaved. Britney doesn't have this choice. The entire world watched it. I am very sure she doesn't enjoy people rehashing it or speculating about it. She has probably grown to accept it but if I had to watch an hour where a good portion was watching the best and most successful parts of my life and then the subsequent catastrophes and the worst parts.... it's literally the worst of both worlds. Being reminded of what you no longer have (in her case freedom) while simultaneously watching the hardest parts of your life that you possibly regret or shame yourself for.

Just my take as someone with mental illness. My heart goes out for her, truly. She has it easier in once sense that she can afford mental healthcare... and yet harder in every other sense. And does she even get to choose her providers or have any say in her medication? We may never know.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Honestly... this is all Britney imo. It appears she is nottttt feeling the idea of a doc being made about her life. If we are to believe that.... that adds a whole new layer onto everything. I don't think this has anything to do with her social media manager. 

I agree with you, actually...

She's obviously been mentally abused by the media, and by her family when it comes to money, but the conservatorship is also a business model (well it isn't, but it's been used that way) that works for her because she doesn't have to take care of that stuff herself, which I don't think she wants. That's why she allowed the Bessemer Trust to control her finances. BUT she definitely doesn't want her father in control of her as a person. She never did.

And I do think it's her who's posting. Please, let's not take that away from her too... She's quirky, that's all.

Anyway, who knows, really... But that's just what I get from her.

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Why would this be though? She's made it clear in court docs, in FTR, and the voicemail from 2007 or 2008 that she doesn't want the conservatorship. Sam shared that message thanking people for the love and support. The documentary paints her in a very favorable light too, even ignoring the conservatorship topics.

I'm more skeptical in believing this video has any relation to FBS, but if it does, I definitely wouldn't think it's her being against it.

I do agree she wants out of the conservatorship, but her video led me to believe she wasn't down for this doc. I guess when I first watched it I was like 'oh wow she's kinda shading it' and now I'm having trouble seeing it any other way.