Billy B Tweets: there are multiple projects in production...#FramingBritneySpears was just the one that premiered first...

1992fan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i said this earlier today in a different thread but i’ll say it here too. until britney herself says that billy is her bestie and he isn’t holding a gun to her head making her say it, he needs to shut the **** up. he’s probably frolicking around LA going to different news outlets telling him that he’s the only person outside of team con who is speaking to britney and that he has all the inside knowledge. i’m so over him.

Oh god! Him being involved makes me nervous. NYT doc set a great precedent, I really hope he doesn’t go on there lying about talking and texting her everyday. That’s gonna make ppl think it’s a conspiracy again. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: also do we think he’s completely bat**** crazy and making it a up or maybe someone like bananaalice is trolling him? 

I’m not sure what Britney he thinks he’s been speaking with but it’s not Spears. Billy threatened me and said some shady stuff a few weeks after tweeting for Breatheheavy and I’ve been very quiet but I know this man is full of ****. He’s not lying but the projects he’s referring to aren’t mainstream or prime time projects in the works. Go on his Instagram and look at his last podcast interview that maybe has a couple hundred views with an unknown interviewer. That’s all I’m going to say for now.

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What does he have to gain from lying? Answer me honestly. He's turned up to rallies and called out people. Hes in the industry.

Felicia has no direct contact to Britney but someone who’s last contracted job was for xfactor or the fantasy commercial is calling her up and texting her all day and she’s telling him all her business and telling him to speak on her behalf. She’s never been that type of person for 1, Jamie blocks ppl from getting too close to her without a business need for 2 and she has her bf Sam if she wanted to get so called messages out there lol

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What does he have to gain from lying? Answer me honestly. He's turned up to rallies and called out people. Hes in the industry.

Nobody will answer you because continuing to hate on him is easier than admitting he is telling the truth.

I do believe there are other documentaries coming out based on how Netflix requested permission to attend court hearing(s).

FYI: NO investigative journaling/legitimate documentary would take the time to film/interview/edit someone who is lying about knowing Britney. All sources must be vetted or they'd be filming random people and be SUED. Just like Billy would have been SUED at this point. 

11 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Oh god! Him being involved makes me nervous. NYT doc set a great precedent, I really hope he doesn’t go on there lying about talking and texting her everyday. That’s gonna make ppl think it’s a conspiracy again. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: also do we think he’s completely bat**** crazy and making it a up or maybe someone like bananaalice is trolling him? 

i hope that if someone were to interview him for a documentary they would confirm that he’s actually talking to britney

Archived