Modern Family's Jesse Ferguson supports 'Free Britney'

i like this; even tho' i know a lot of wrongs were made and we want people to pay / apologize, but i also like this perspective: "its time" it is indeed time to free britney, she has 100% proven herself. lets just forget the past and free her. lets not waste anymore time or find people to blame; lets just set her free.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I can't make threads there yet :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: but I will report *****es

Yes. There are few gaga/Tina stans trying to be edgy in there. One of them is a dupe of Ryder/Drive ***** I am 100% sure.

I need to chill with threads and reporting for a bit. Because I went off topic/trolling a bit in there as well :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Make a thread about it on Atrl. And go in that Sarah thread and report some *****es.

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I can't make threads there yet :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: but I will report *****es

I was reading one of the ATRL threads on it and its astonishing to see the amount of people defending Sarah "roasting" of LITERAL TODDLERS or someone who was going through rough **** at the time in the name of "comedy". As someone who understands and enjoys dark humor, What Sarah DID was beyond the limit and absolutely offensive. Disgusting...

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yes. There are few gaga/Tina stans trying to be edgy in there. One of them is a dupe of Ryder/Drive I am 100% sure.

I need to chill with threads and reporting for a bit. Because I went off topic/trolling a bit in there as well :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Caught an Xtincta stan saying this :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::

So is this what you guys are doing now:deadbanana4:..... 

See what a lack of music, era and performances can do to a stan. :rip:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I was reading one of the ATRL threads on it and its astonishing to see the amount of people defending Sarah "roasting" of LITERAL TODDLERS or someone who was going through rough **** at the time in the name of "comedy". As someone who understands and enjoys dark humor, What Sarah DID was beyond the limit and absolutely offensive. Disgusting...

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Caught an Xtincta stan saying this :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::

Yeah some of those psychopaths hate Britney so much it's insane. It's mostly 3 Xtina fans that are left and their 20 dupes and half of Gaga stan base.

Rest of the bases are chill and nice for most parts.

• Love 3
Just now, Easy There said:

Yeah some of those psychopaths hate Britney so much it's insane. 

Seriously! Imagine being this tragic and they dont even have conscience in them. Like, forgot Britney as the star you dislike because she overshadowed your face but think of her as a human being.

It's mostly 3 Xtina fans that are left and their 20 dupes and half of Gaga stan base.

Gurl i- ☠☠☠

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Rest of the bases are chill and nice for most parts.

Thankfully, they reduced the hate Britney gets from ATRL, or else who knows what they would have said :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I already blocked that woman from my mind, I was like Sarah Jessica Parker did what? :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: Then I remembered what Sarah  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Seriously! Imagine being this tragic and they dont even have conscience in them. Like, forgot Britney as the star you dislike because she overshadowed your face but think of her as a human being.

Gurl i- ☠☠☠

Thankfully, they reduced the hate Britney gets from ATRL, or else who knows what they would have said :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Yeah they are notorious for making tons of dupe accounts to troll Britney.

Also @Slayer you need to go in HQ and ask mods to give you thread making privileges. You have over 1 k posts and have been a member for more than a year.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Yeah they are notorious for making tons of dupe accounts to troll Britney.

Also @Slayer you need to go in HQ and ask mods to give you thread making privileges. You have over 1 k posts and have been a member for more than a year.

I don't know what HQ is or where it is :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I messaged Ryan the other day and he hasn't responded yet :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I don't know what HQ is or where it is :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I messaged Ryan the other day and he hasn't responded yet :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

In Lounge. There is a thread where you can ask questions like that. They get filled up with messages and forget to respond at times. Ask there one of admins will see it.

My face admins are Ryan and Juanny. They are hilarious.