How do you describe your sense of humor?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to a quiz, I have "slapstick humor" which is laughing at people falling or tripping or innocent stuff :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: 

I also like dark humor a lot, its a type of art if you ask me, to be not offensive yet funny but maybe thats why I laugh at a lot of 2007ney jokes :bcut_britney_clapboard: Satirical and irony humor is my thing too, laughing at the clownery of the society or general stereotypes. I also like "horror humor" when someone dies internally from jump scares of a horror game, that **** real funny :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Memes are also really funny if they aren't tiring, original and have a hook to it. I SCREAM when I read Stan Twitter memes or relatable memes :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

im def self deprecating. I like to be silly, I like to make fun of myself. I like to make fun of others too - but not in a mean way. I like to make fun of life - like irony things and observations about daily life. I like to say outrageous things to make people laugh. 

I used to want to be a comedian but that was just kind of one of those things I thought about when I was little, people used to tell me I would be good at it. Never really pursued it though. 

2 hours ago, MX3 said:

im def self deprecating. I like to be silly, I like to make fun of myself. I like to make fun of others too - but not in a mean way. I like to make fun of life - like irony things and observations about daily life. I like to say outrageous things to make people laugh. 

I used to want to be a comedian but that was just kind of one of those things I thought about when I was little, people used to tell me I would be good at it. Never really pursued it though. 

i know you would be good at being a comedian. you are good looking too

i'd say making fun of oneself is not always depreciating

• 2 weeks later...

Archived