How do you describe your sense of humor?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm the kind of guy who laughs at people falling down   And cat memes. Always up for a cat meme lol 

Reddit cringe

According to a quiz, I have "slapstick humor" which is laughing at people falling or tripping or innocent stuff   I also like dark humor a lot, its a type of art if you ask me, to be not offensiv

• Exhale+

According to a quiz, I have "slapstick humor" which is laughing at people falling or tripping or innocent stuff :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: 

I also like dark humor a lot, its a type of art if you ask me, to be not offensive yet funny but maybe thats why I laugh at a lot of 2007ney jokes :bcut_britney_clapboard: Satirical and irony humor is my thing too, laughing at the clownery of the society or general stereotypes. I also like "horror humor" when someone dies internally from jump scares of a horror game, that **** real funny :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Memes are also really funny if they aren't tiring, original and have a hook to it. I SCREAM when I read Stan Twitter memes or relatable memes :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

im def self deprecating. I like to be silly, I like to make fun of myself. I like to make fun of others too - but not in a mean way. I like to make fun of life - like irony things and observations about daily life. I like to say outrageous things to make people laugh. 

I used to want to be a comedian but that was just kind of one of those things I thought about when I was little, people used to tell me I would be good at it. Never really pursued it though. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MX3 said:

im def self deprecating. I like to be silly, I like to make fun of myself. I like to make fun of others too - but not in a mean way. I like to make fun of life - like irony things and observations about daily life. I like to say outrageous things to make people laugh. 

I used to want to be a comedian but that was just kind of one of those things I thought about when I was little, people used to tell me I would be good at it. Never really pursued it though. 

i know you would be good at being a comedian. you are good looking too

i'd say making fun of oneself is not always depreciating

• 2 weeks later...