3 new DEMOS leaked: Exaholic (Final version) Welcome to the jungle and Naked.

THE BAJAN VIBE

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Idk if the final version of Exaholic leaked... what I've seen so far is some good remasters and edits and some not so good at all, but not sure if the final version is out yet... pls somebody correct me if im wrong :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I guess by final it means that it has an ending.

I wanna know which era was Naked from and if it's indeed real.

10 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I guess by final it means that it has an ending.

I wanna know which era was Naked from and if it's indeed real.

Naked was "leaked" by the same YouTube channel who posts random songs by unknown artists to try and pass them off as real submissions. People here seem to fall for it every time

Their channel bio is particularly charming 

Upload demos, discards, REAL snippets offered / rejected by britney spears (anyone who insults and says something about it contradicting me will be blocked)✌🏻

3 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Naked was "leaked" by the same YouTube channel who posts random songs by unknown artists to try and pass them off as real submissions. People here seem to fall for it every time

"says something about it contradicting me will be blocked"

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

12 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

The beginning reminded me of this at 00:33 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

26 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

It seems it's fake, I mean, it's real, but not meant for her.

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

"says something about it contradicting me will be blocked"

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: reminded me of a video I watched yesterday of some random woman doing a recipe to clean carpets with baking soda and vinegar, which is like, universally known by anyone, then puts on the description that anyone that copies or imitates "her recipe" will be reported :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: the delusion of some people

Archived