Morgan Wallen Sales Skyrocket After Racial Slur Controversy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A male country star gets caught using racial slurs and country fans flock to buy his music. A female country singer says she is embarrassed George bush is from Texas and they burn her cds in the stree

the way ive never heard of this person until he said the n word 

Put a trigger warning on that mugshot omg  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Strongest said:

I think the support has to do more with that, honestly

I'm talking about the way conservatives canceled The Dixie Chicks so hard they had to change their names. The also burned their cds and a bunch of other dramatic ****:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

2 hours ago, Korb said:

I'm talking about the way conservatives canceled The Dixie Chicks so hard they had to change their names. The also burned their cds and a bunch of other dramatic ****:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I'm pretty sure that you're talking about 2 different things; them changing their band's name happened last year because of pressure from SJWs because of the apparent pro-slavery connotations that the word "Dixie" has, not because of conservatives. 

It was their anti-Bush comments back in 2003 that caused them to get blacklisted by conservatives and have their CDs destroyed.

• Like 3

If he didn’t get dropped from his label, he wouldn’t have got the extra attention. He would’ve had to apologize in interviews and make a statement - which his racist fans wouldn’t connect with and thus not buy his music in this frenzy. Just saying. I think it was a reactionary response that got another reactionary response. 

• Love 1

I actually downloaded his album after I heard about this in the news. I don’t condone what he said, but I was curious about who he is, and his songs are really good.

I think a good chunk of America, and the world likely as well, are tired of being told who they can’t listen to or whose product they must boycott because of some cancel worthy “mistake” they made. Secondly, you can disagree with someone, whether it be their beliefs or actions, and not deny their existence entirely. I don’t expect anyone on this forum to agree. Generally you’re all for cancelling people like Sara Silverman, Justin Timberlake and Diane Sawyer for things they did and said over a decade ago.

Who’s holding you accountable for your mistakes? 

**** justin timberlake GIF

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, bas che said:

Those who condone cancel culture are the same ones who promote it behind the scenes. I’m done with this kind of hypocrisy. 

That sounds pretty consistent to me:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: