Morgan Wallen Sales Skyrocket After Racial Slur Controversy

wallen-mug-shot.jpg

What do you think this says about America in 2021? His record label and radio stations condemn him for his use of a hateful racial slur, but in return Americans have been buying his music even more since his racial scandal. 

You have people like this example who dismiss the negative connotation of that word:

Do you agree with the ideas this man presents? Do you think he has valid points? 

MW.JPG

26 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I literally out loud said BOOOOOO

This is why the dislike button needs to come back. If you are able to post things like this, we should be able to dislike it. You are taking away our right to freedom of speech and expression. Put your ego to the side and give us that right. 

He looks like a typical trailer park hillbilly to me, which seems to be a huge community in America. I don’t blame racists for wanting to support other racists. Shows that it won’t change for many generations to come.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

A male country star gets caught using racial slurs and country fans flock to buy his music. A female country singer says she is embarrassed George bush is from Texas and they burn her cds in the streets. 

But I thought conservatives are all about free speech and hate cancel culture? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

2 hours ago, MonAmour said:

This is why the dislike button needs to come back. If you are able to post things like this, we should be able to dislike it. You are taking away our right to freedom of speech and expression. Put your ego to the side and give us that right. 

He looks like a typical trailer park hillbilly to me, which seems to be a huge community in America. I don’t blame racists for wanting to support other racists. Shows that it won’t change for many generations to come.

XjPueT.gif 

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block