Billboard: Who Should Perform at the 2022 Super Bowl Halftime Show? Vote!

Midnight

I can see Taylor doing it. Maybe if she comes back with mainstream pop with her next album. Her current material is beautiful but it’s not for the super bowl haha. 

Honestly I want Britney. She has the body of work. The bobs. Ariana and Nicki would put on a good show.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If the NFL wants to allot me more time then I’ll see what I can do :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: if I had it my way I’d perform Hotter Than Hell, Love Again, Kiss and Make Up, Fever :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

You literally said Hallucinate was your fave song from the album in your interview Dula, give it justice :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: 

#JusticeForHallucinate

#FreeHallucinate

• Haha 1

Since both Rihanna and Jay Z turned it down, I really can’t think of anyone more suited for this than Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande (possibly pink if she releases a commercially successful album this year) as far as current pop female artists are concerned. 

as for male artists I’d say Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Kendrick Lamar, Drake and maybe Post Malone.

i have a feeling it might be a dual performance like JLo and Shakira next year.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block