Billboard: Who Should Perform at the 2022 Super Bowl Halftime Show? Vote!

Midnight

• Content Curators
19 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think BTS vs BSB would be a good show! Add in a few rappers and maybe some electric guitar and it would be good. I dont know any of BTS' music tho. 

BTS is not American at all. Super Bowl’s target demo definitely isn’t the teenage girls.

Dynamite is their only big hit in US so far.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Midnight said:

Musicvote.thumb.JPG.b02744238524ede9c273079597930993.JPGWho should do the honors and headline the 2022 Pepsi Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show? 

The options include Dua Lipa, Miley Cyrus, Cardi B, Taylor Swift, BTS, Drake, Blackpink, Alicia Keys, Ariana Grande, Megan Thee Stallion, Lizzo and they give you the option to submit your own choice.

Vote here Billboard

Who will you guys be voting for ?

I voted for BRITNEY SPEARS AND JANET JACKSON! 

• Love 1

Can we just have an all-star performance featuring girls who did the show before? I'd rather see Bey, Madonna, Gaga and/or Katy perform again than see any of the new girls.

Britney would obviously be my first choice, but I doubt that the conservatorship drama will end by next year, so I'm a bit cynical about her odds of performing.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, SelinaKyle said:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: 
Those last THREE albums indeed... :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: 

But she should really be next. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: She's just the most experienced. :shaktongue_shakira_red:

id be down for 'the man' or 'Lover', no way she would ignore that album completely

set would prob be something like:
Ready For It
Blank Space
The Man
Shoulda said no (shortened)
You Belong with Me
Mine
Bad Blood
New Song

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

i know she herself have said she would rather do the superbowl only with someone else but she deserves to have the whole show to herself. Maybe it's due to lack of self confidence in herself at the moment but if takes years, then I'm willing to wait. I know she can do it and slay it, she's got history with NFL and by now everyone is rooting for her so it will be a big event. 

though with how things are going, doubt she would be capable to do it, this battle is gonna take a LONG time and she knows it.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block