Little Mix reschedule tour to 2022

Slayer

The tour was supposed to start in April this year but the girls have announced that the tour will be rescheduled to begin in April 2022 due to COVID. It is currently only a UK tour due to COVID, they usually tour over Europe and Australia.

Also so many sold out dates at this arena tour:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

rsz_ets90mqxeamxfvy.jpg.f30f08488eaf46983590700e05e0eb35.jpg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

Oh thats great, i wonder what special guests they will have?

I kinda wish Ariana Grande would be do a collab with Little Mix - just imagine a Dangerous Woman style song with Little Mix!

*****cat Dolls and Little Mix would be epic too

Their main special Guest is the act that won their competition. 

I doubt they will ask for a second act, since they were promised to be the sole opening act..

6 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Oh thats great, i wonder what special guests they will have?

I kinda wish Ariana Grande would be do a collab with Little Mix - just imagine a Dangerous Woman style song with Little Mix!

*****cat Dolls and Little Mix would be epic too

haha i love how exhale censored  out *****cat haha!!

ive got tickets for their Glasgow gig but still gutted Jesy wont be there. especially as i havent seen them before. itll be interesting to see what Jesy does in the next year. i think shes gunna regret leaving tbh

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Overprotected Angel said:

One of their Dublin dates is already sold out :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

i really want to get tickets but I don’t know if can take being surrounded by little girls :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Seeing lots of fellow gays online posting that they are going makes me feel better! I hope you manage to get tickets! <3

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

haha i love how exhale censored  out *****cat haha!!

ive got tickets for their Glasgow gig but still gutted Jesy wont be there. especially as i havent seen them before. itll be interesting to see what Jesy does in the next year. i think shes gunna regret leaving tbh

I think so too! It's going to be hard for her seeing Little Mix going on without her..

At least we know we've at least got Little Mix for another 1.5 years!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block