New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Why her other family members keep silence?

After watching the doc, I just couldn't understand her other family members keep silence.

I mean her mother, sister and brother, what are they doing now? Are they part of this conservatorship or just bystanders?

If they were in the same situation like Brit that they cannot talk about conservatorship thing cause it may cause a legal problem, I would understand, but I highly doubt that applies to them, too. Any idea?

5 minutes ago, _genic said:

After watching the doc, I just couldn't understand her other family members keep silence.

I mean her mother, sister and brother, what are they doing now? Are they part of this conservatorship or just bystanders?

If they were in the same situation like Brit that they cannot talk about conservatorship thing cause it may cause a legal problem, I would understand, but I highly doubt that applies to them, too. Any idea?

3 minutes ago, rennen said:

Happy Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

This gif is the perfect answer to your question:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
20 minutes ago, Applejack said:

No one has ever said anything about it. It's not only her family. No one can even say the word "conservatorship." Larry back in 2008 admitted they weren't allowed to talk about the conservatorship.

Good to know.

I'm curious other family members could keep running away from this issue since the documentary make Britney's situation open to the public now.

They are trash.

They could have said something. Especially considering this documentary was made to bring awareness of how everyone treated her. Its was not solely regarding conservatorship.

It was so much more than that. It was made to bring awareness to ppl,to celebrate her life and work.

Everyone in that family is trash. For time being Lynn is still getting a benefit of the doubt.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, b42ad said:

They depend on Britney being in the conservatorship to fund their lifestyles - of course they aren't going to speak out about it. The only one I think has any good intentions is Lynne and even with her I have my doubts 

This. 

Lynne at least has sided with Britney in the most recent court hearings and agreed it's time for Jamie to go, but I wish she'd do a bit more otherwise this is never going to end. 

• Like 2

After that infamous Bryan interview maybe it's better they stay quiet, or the public will hate them as much as they already hate Jamie. 

Bryan opinions were pretty clear, JL also clearly hates that people talk about the case. Lynne probably is no different.

The family needs the c-ship in place. 

• Love 1

Like her immediate family? Ulterior motives, of course... they try at all costs paint differently, but she is mostly a cashcow for her parents, siblings and so. 
But her relatives like uncles, aunts and cousins? I hardly think they've been all that close for years. I mean, Britney's been away from Kentwood for ages. Even as a kid/teen, she spent a few handful years in town and then went away to work on her career. They probably don't know her all that well.

The timeline tells it all: from 97-04, she was working crazy, recording and touring (not much time for family bonding); then in 05-07 she got married, had her babies and mostly pushed away even her parents (I can't see she wanting to be close to other relatives then); and finally from '08 on she's been under these conservatorship and we all know now how her interactions with others are micromanaged, so no long lost relative coming an inch closer to her. 

They probably are fed the same wrong info as the GP, she's unwell, unable to care for herself or her children and incapacitated to understand what's going on...

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

They probably are fed the same wrong info as the GP, she's unwell, unable to care for herself or her children and incapacitated to understand what's going on...

Yeah, and that info has been fed by James.

I think more than being legally unable to speak, is more like, James is the one prohibiting it, that if they even know what's really happening.

Bryan seemed to have been playing dumb on that interview, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he actually doesn't know the details, not more than whatever James has told them. 

Like literally, who really knows about how conservatorships work? Before all this FreeBritney noise, a lot of people hadn't even heard about the concept of it. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

It might sound surprising to most people that after all this time they wouldn't bother to research, but, it is a possibility. I mean, Lynne literally got involved only a couple of years ago. 

• Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

please understand that this is an ongoing court case & public statements from her family can affect Britney's chances of winning. this is why Felicia & Bryan provided very vague information when interviewed.

also, "fans" harass Britney's family on a regular basis so I can't imagine that people would even believe them if they did say something. 

don't you all want Britney to speak for herself rather than her family speaking for her? 

I believe her entire family is benefiting off of her being under this conservatorship and that is why they will not make comments about it.. other than her brothers cringey moment in the doc from an old interview where he talks about how “she’s strong minded and knows what she wants and that sucks” ...what a tool? like seriously? it’s bc they are making $$$ too. I truly believe that. OR they are scared of Jamie!!!!! bc did you see that guy? I wouldn’t wanna cross him... but I also wanna curbstomp him American History X style real quick and fast. :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: