Choose The Next Move Of Team Con!

Nickey

Choose The Next Move Of Team Con!  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say exaholic official release :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

The re release of the re release of glory 

glory deluxe definitive ultimate edition

then a flop documentary about Jamie Lou and her new deal as an extra in a new Netflix series. They will hype the docu saying a special surprise everyone is looking for... at the end it’s just the re release of Follow Me feat Myah :trash_throw_away_recycle:

sleepover remix too 

and I’m not joking 

6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Jokes aside, this is a conversation we need to have.

We should expect another documentary from a rival broadcaster that paints Jamie as a saviour, and the fans as villains and will try and "outrank" felicia in terms of position to make it out that everything is fine, and will feature sob stories from Jamie Lynn.

If they do this, they're gonna reach another level of trash :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Omg, these options!  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But I think it’s safe to say that there will be a rebuttal documentary. Or even some kind of mini-series on a big streaming service like Netflix. That would be very interesting, like a 5 part series of the early day of the conservatorship. Going along with the Jamie is the savior of his sad and mentally unstable daughter. Swooping in to make sure everything is okay and telling everyone that he knows what best for his daughter. Damn, I would actually watch that, it would be interesting to see how they skew it in his favor. They’d probably make it seem like she’s an immature whiny brat. But that was so far from the truth..

Archived