Sarah Silverman blames MTV and refuses to apologize for making jokes about Britney's kids and her lady parts right after her 2007 VMAs performance

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Didn't they show Rihanna laughing, too? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: Rihanna loves Britney, and they have a #1 song together, laughing doesn't mean anything. There's a difference between laughing at a horrible joke and making the horrible joke.

No they didnt show rihanna laughin, they showed her laughin when britney was performing but she wasnt laughin at britney she and her friend were looking at the ******** dancing on their table 

7 hours ago, MikeSim said:

She spoke about this YEARS AGO in her book. She was prepared for Britney to come out and do amazing, as everyone did. She had never given a bad performance at that point. Her story even back when nobody cared about FreeBritney has been the same, which leads me to believe her. She made some jokes, and later found out she flopped and felt really bad about it. The jokes she made are no worse than the stuff you hear at a Comedy Central roast. People seriously need to chill. The world is seeing how ****ty things were, stop being greedy and demanding literally anyone and everyone apologize. 

Imagine being given 24 hours each day and wasting even 2 seconds reading a Sarah Silverman book :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: 

• Haha 1

Her apology is bull**** but it’s so sad and telling how MTV asked her to do a roast after Britney performed. They were setting her up to fail no matter what. That is so sad. Yeah the fact Sarah did it is ****ty but the fact MTV set this all up is so much more disappointing. She couldn’t win

Im surprised she went back at all for the Make Me performance. If I were her I’d never step back on their stage again

On 2/9/2021 at 8:23 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

Imagine being given 24 hours each day and wasting even 2 seconds reading a Sarah Silverman book :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: 

I didn't read it, I listened to the audiobook since I work an office job and this was before podcasts were the norm. I find the childhood stories of comedians really interesting since they pretty much always are really messed up and traumatic.