Sarah Silverman blames MTV and refuses to apologize for making jokes about Britney's kids and her lady parts right after her 2007 VMAs performance

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People still do roasts today and do it very well without crossing the line. You can roast somebody without bringing their children or anything related to mental health into it and still keep it funny.

Just 

Glad these scumbags of the mid-late 00’s are getting dragged through the pits 

Posted Images

was it mtv who said her make a joke about her kids? Or was it her "nice"sense of humour which made that joke.

Anyway i would probably stop going after those ppl. Ppl who truly felt sorry would already said that. Othets-i do not care about them. I think Britney do not even think about them. She is focused on important things.

Let's just not make this go out of control.

• Love 8

MTV really did Britney dirty, too. They knew she wasn't ready, they changed the show sign outside to VMA Starring Britney Spears to really put the focus on her, and now they actually tell someone to roast Britney.

Guess the skit and opening their 2008 VMA show was their "apology"

• Like 6

She’s an horrible human being. MTV can ask me anything but if it goes against my morals, I would refuse. She DID IT, and she SAID it, so yes, she’s the one who should apologize to Britney.

Imagine. if MTV ask you to kill someone, you do and the one to blame is MTV? **** her!

• Like 4
6 hours ago, rennen said:

Diarrhea is the excuse I use to get out of going to work. She should have used that as an excuse to cancel her "roast" or "skit" or "comedic sketch" or whatever the hell that was supposed to be. 

She called it "art". Bashing Britney's children was her form of "art". She is sick.

• Like 2