Sarah Silverman blames MTV and refuses to apologize for making jokes about Britney's kids and her lady parts right after her 2007 VMAs performance

was it mtv who said her make a joke about her kids? Or was it her "nice"sense of humour which made that joke.

Anyway i would probably stop going after those ppl. Ppl who truly felt sorry would already said that. Othets-i do not care about them. I think Britney do not even think about them. She is focused on important things.

Let's just not make this go out of control.

• Love 7

MTV really did Britney dirty, too. They knew she wasn't ready, they changed the show sign outside to VMA Starring Britney Spears to really put the focus on her, and now they actually tell someone to roast Britney.

Guess the skit and opening their 2008 VMA show was their "apology"

• Like 5

I wanna point out that Jennifer Garner was the only one not laughing while Jamie Foxx and Adam Levine were laughing their ***** off like two stupid hyenas. She had a face like "wtf r u doing? Wth is this?". I bet she didnt laugh not only bc she was a mom herself and had a hubby that had a lot of problems himself, but bc she also has empathy towards others and doesnt think its funny making fun of a woman, let alone one that was going thru a lot.

6 hours ago, rennen said:

Diarrhea is the excuse I use to get out of going to work. She should have used that as an excuse to cancel her "roast" or "skit" or "comedic sketch" or whatever the hell that was supposed to be. 

She called it "art". Bashing Britney's children was her form of "art". She is sick.

• Like 2