Sarah Silverman blames MTV and refuses to apologize for making jokes about Britney's kids and her lady parts right after her 2007 VMAs performance

It was going after her children, calling them mistakes, that did it for me. But, whatever. 

Fake apologies don’t mean anything anyways. MTV shares a lot of the blame for that night. She could be the bigger person, clearly she’s not interested. We’re better off without. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Sarah did that awful joke about Britney's babies, she crossed the line.

Nowadays she pretends to be a feminist and activist for the helpless yet she can't simply apologize for what she's done.

Ironically she dated for years Jimmy Kimmel, one of the famous people who offended Britney the most.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators

This is disgusting and unbelievable she's acting like it's not her fault, umm honey the words came out of your mouth you could have said no to MTV but I guess getting that paycheck is more important.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

4 hours ago, marioh said:

I wish people would leave all those hasbeens and people like Diane Sawyer or Justin Timberlake in the past where they belong and focus on #freebritney instead. Dramas from 3568429 years ago aren't what's important right now...

I agree I worry the focus from the doc will be on the media / paparazzi / justin Timberlake lol who have no influence on #freebritney and the legal battle she's in right now. 

I want these people to say sorry on their own, thats great, but tweets should be directed at the conservatorship, and looking to help her future freedom....not the past.

• Like 4

Would an apology be sensible? Yes
But Sarah Silverman is nothing but a has-been for the last decade and this is just giving her some clout. I'd rather not give her the satisfaction. 
For all I care, she can go back to under the rock she has been these last few years, unknown and unnoticed, where she belongs.

• Love 4

So regardless... MTV Literally SET HER UP ON PURPOSE

like I knew we kind of all knew that already but, wtf

Learning more and more about Lou Taylor's involvement with the industry, her connection with the kardashians, and how deep routed this all goes, I would NOT be surprised if she orchestrated this man.

Something tells me she is a MASSIVE force and puppet master in the industry.

speculation of course but it's all just another attempt to make Britney look bad. Therefore reason for conservatorship.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ela89 said:

Ok guys, this is my first time posting on the forum and english isn’t my first language so please excuse my mistakes :(

But i have an idea. Can we do a different hasthag every person seperately so it could be more effective? Like for example tonight we could try and tt #sarahsilvermanapologizetobritney or something like that. So everyone would see it and she would have to adress it again.  What do you guys think?

Yes please

#justintimberlakehypocrite 

• Love 1
  • Like 1