Sarah Silverman blames MTV and refuses to apologize for making jokes about Britney's kids and her lady parts right after her 2007 VMAs performance

I totally understand and believe she was just paid to roast Britney. And that is what she was known for at the time. Fair enough. 

However that was then... this is now. 

Her tweets are empty, with no actual apology anywhere to be found. 

She wishing she could 'take it back' is a half-***ed apology. But... she hasn't entered my head in the last 10 years, so I don't need her apology anyway tbh...

sassy all stars season 4 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Love 9
2 hours ago, marioh said:

I wish people would leave all those hasbeens and people like Diane Sawyer or Justin Timberlake in the past where they belong and focus on #freebritney instead. Dramas from 3568429 years ago aren't what's important right now...

Agree.

Also this Twitter think is literally just looking for some clout. I haven’t even seen that clip before, so no need to resurface it. 
Yes it was personally jokes and crappy jokes but she was paid to do a roast. She knows her kids aren’t mistakes- that’s literally the point of a roast. MTV should not have scheduled a roast of someone who was so clearly on a downward spiral- that’s how it becomes more bullying than roast. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1