JT Co worte this song & apparently britney is the inspo for the video

Eilishm

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Taylor Swift has been ridiculed above and beyond for creating cute hit after hit where she talks about her own emotions regarding several different relationships

Why does this loser get away with making diss tracks about one person for more than a decade???

Preach.

Just going to leave these videos here. I feel like the doc focused mainly on the song, but the boy never stopped years on, even whilst married...

https://youtu.be/j7kpmqkCEnU

https://youtu.be/RBSXRe-9eTQ

On 2/8/2021 at 8:10 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

Such a gross weird obsession he had, I really think he was bitter AF that Britney wouldn’t take him back and ditched him for Fred Durst. But I have to admit that Duran Duran song is a bop :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Fred actually said she ditched him for Justin in early 2003, I think the other guy he mentioned on Just Drop Dead was probably Justin lol 

But I agree, he had a problem for years not accepting/forgiving/forgetting what happened between them. That wasnt normal, no matter what he was trying to do with that. 

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Britney is such a muse, I guess. He’s obsessed. 
Do you remember when he made references to her in Holy Grail and Blue Ocean Floor? I mean, they broke up in 2002 and it happened in 2013 lolol

I mentioned this in another thread but after the doc came out I went and listened to his songs, and found a theme to all of these:

• CMAR
  • WGACA
  • Rehab 
  • Another song all over again 
  • Amnesia 
  • TKO
  • Pair of wings 

#Freejustinfromhisobsession :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

1 hour ago, Salsa555 said:

I mentioned this in another thread but after the doc came out I went and listened to his songs, and found a theme to all of these:

• CMAR
  • WGACA
  • Rehab 
  • Amnesia 
  • TKO
  • Pair of wings 

#Freejustinfromhisobsession :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Yes! When WGA was released, he tried to play with the “I wrote this song for my best friend who was cheated on...” excuse. Later, some producer confirmed it was about Britney and well, it’s obvious. The timing, the lyrics, the everything!!!!

and what about Amnesia?! It screams Britney.

12 hours ago, Salsa555 said:

• CMAR
  • WGACA
  • Rehab 
  • Amnesia 
  • TKO
  • Pair of wings 

Another songs that are probably about her too:

Last night 

Still on my brain 

Never again 

Lovestoned/I think that she knows

Drink you away 

Only when I walk away 

Split Personality 

Spoiler

Some fans also think mirrors, strawberry bubblegum, blue ocean floor, blindness and perfect for me could be about her too. The one I never believed was Mirrors, that song is too positive to be about Britney lmfao 

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yes! When WGA was released, he tried to play with the “I wrote this song for my best friend who was cheated on...” excuse. Later, some producer confirmed it was about Britney and well, it’s obvious. The timing, the lyrics, the everything!!!!

and what about Amnesia?! It screams Britney.

Even tho he denied many times, he even said he had the experience to relay the message and that he knew people would relate the song to Britney. Both Timbaland and Danja said they didnt even have a direction for the album, then Justin said "lets make another cry me a river" and then wga was born. 

The video has some interesting things like he asking his friend to keep an eye on Britney for her and the drowning scene (that also happens on Everytime). Not to mention Justin knows Kevin and they have a lot of people in common. And the fact he was still pressed about Britney during that era. 

Ive seen people saying that he never talked about amnesia and he only sang it once. Its a fan favorite and he never put on his tours. 

I don't think every single break-up/revenge/heartbreak song that JT has made is about Britney, especially songs from his 20/20 Experience album. By that point, he was already married to Jessica Biel, so why would he make songs about an ex girlfriend who he hasn't been with for a decade or more?

Now, songs from FS/LS might be, since that stuff was done in 2005/2006, not many years after they broke up, but besides that, I don't think he's obsessed with her like fans persist.

9 hours ago, Brit Brit said:

I don't think every single break-up/revenge/heartbreak song that JT has made is about Britney, especially songs from his 20/20 Experience album. By that point, he was already married to Jessica Biel, so why would he make songs about an ex girlfriend who he hasn't been with for a decade or more?

Now, songs from FS/LS might be, since that stuff was done in 2005/2006, not many years after they broke up, but besides that, I don't think he's obsessed with her like fans persist.

He seemed petty and pressed for a while, dragging her, *****ing about her and even mentioning her out of nowhere. Many of these songs have smt similar to another song thats about Britney or some things he said about her on interviews (saying he was addicted to her, that he drank bc of her or he didnt know her anymore, etc). I think she was his worst breakup tbh and thats probably why she was his heartbreak muse for a while. Also he takes a long time between albums, so who knows when he wrote the 20/20 songs. Mirrors (I never thought this was about Britney btw) was written in 2009 and only released in 2013. I also remember an interview he gave a couple of years after his split with Britney where he was talking about his life influencing the album and how he didnt know how hed write things in the future bc he feared he might need drama 

Then he said this just a few years ago about writing a sad song without needing being sad anymore, he just "draws" from past experiences. 

“It depends, in the past, suffering helped me to compose. Cry Me a River was written in a moment of pain, as everyone knows. Nowadays I can write a sad and tormented song without being sad, just 'drawing' on emotions from the past. My concern now is to serve the music: when I write, I do my best for the music to come out the best I can. When I compose: I always think until where it is to use your imagination or stay tuned to reality. The truth is there is no right or wrong answer, everything depends on the situation, it is the same situation as a film based on real facts, they are based but they are not always completely real ”.

So writing songs like Cry Me a River is cathartic?

"Exactly, you write because you have to put everything out, so then you feel better."

We need to throw the whole man away and do everything in our power to make sure his next project flops... which naturally... after that Man of the Flop album performed terribly, will probably happen. 

I deleted all of his music from my phone and will no longer support this trash can. 

Archived