The World against Britney Spears for 6 minutes straight

SlaymeMore

Following the topic by @THE BAJAN VIBE Farah Galfond asks Diane Sawyer to apologize to Britney after the framing Britney Spears documentary

@kaledkalil suggested that we should make a compilation of all the awful things said to Britney.. so I did it!

This video is to remind people how cruel the media has been to Britney, feel free to share it on your socials if you want to help!

But please do not send hate to the people present in the video :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for making it, it's just all very sad. And to think that this is probably not even half of the bad things people said about her, but most of them are just lost media right now (not sure if this is a bad or a good thing). Those who witnessed her struggles in 2007 remember how bad things were, but not only that but throughout her career with inappropriate interviews and stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 3:29 AM, SlaymeMore said:

Following the topic by @THE BAJAN VIBE Farah Galfond asks Diane Sawyer to apologize to Britney after the framing Britney Spears documentary

@kaledkalil suggested that we should make a compilation of all the awful things said to Britney.. so I did it!

This video is to remind people how cruel the media has been to Britney, feel free to share it on your socials if you want to help!

But please do not send hate to the people present in the video :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

Thank you for making this! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

44 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Thank you for making this! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

You're so welcome :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

The video only has a little over 1k views but I'm happy if some new people realize how cruel the media has been to Britney. 

13 minutes ago, moon1911 said:

sorry but watching the whole video is impossible for me...people were so cruel...☹

I totally understand, making the video and watching all of this wasn't easy...

1 hour ago, SlaymeMore said:

As a white man, I feel SO ashamed when I see things like that :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I said that as a white guy. The entitled, the small digs, all without any self-realization. They'll call a girl *****y or catty but what the guy did at 4:20 was some middle school bs. And that smug face he had at the end of it all? Disgusting behaviour

1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

There was a website gambling on her death? That is some dark net ****. WTF

Yeah, it was mostly because of that thing about super famous popstars who died at 27 and Britney was about to turn 27 (or was already I don't remember) and so with everything happening in her life, a lot of people thought that she was going to die. But that website was disgusting, yes ! 

Honestly the video is very well done but it doesn't show how it was all the time in 2006/2007... it was all the time, everyday,... if they didn't had anything visual with pictures they would just make up stories... and no one was concerned about her. Everything was said like she was responsible for this and like she was a very bad human being... they were judging her all the time really. 

Honestly sometimes even as a fan it was unbearable to witness how they treated her so I can't even imagine how it must have been for her.

1 hour ago, Cheshire-B said:

Yeah, it was mostly because of that thing about super famous popstars who died at 27 and Britney was about to turn 27 (or was already I don't remember) and so with everything happening in her life, a lot of people thought that she was going to die. But that website was disgusting, yes ! 

Honestly the video is very well done but it doesn't show how it was all the time in 2006/2007... it was all the time, everyday,... if they didn't had anything visual with pictures they would just make up stories... and no one was concerned about her. Everything was said like she was responsible for this and like she was a very bad human being... they were judging her all the time really. 

Honestly sometimes even as a fan it was unbearable to witness how they treated her so I can't even imagine how it must have been for her.

It's more than a miracle she came out of alive and idek how. Not only you went through a breakup, you went through a breakdown, had the whole world watching you, had no family to lean on to and had kids taken away from you so young.  It really is a miracle.

Archived