Christina Aguilera performs her hits "Beautiful" and "Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti" at The Big Concert for Small Business event

• Content Curators

CAguilera.thumb.JPG.0e33e552e996b4950248f88360c521eb.JPGThe event was held with the mission to raise money to help support small business owners in historically underserved communities facing uncertainty amid the ongoing effects of the pandemic.

The show was hosted by Tiffany Haddish and included performances by Miley Cyrus, Alicia Keys and Christina Aguilera among others.

Check out Christina's performance here.

The full concert.

• Love 8

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, Stefani said:

>Hits

>Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti

Image result for confused lady gif

She sounded good though. 

Yes the song was a top ten hit in the Billboard Hot Latin tracks and was nominated for a grammy. It had huge cultural impct all over Latin America and Spain.

The album "Mi Reflejo" was one of the best selling albums in Spanish of the year 2000. The album itself won her a grammy.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block