Some of y’all are being insanely ungrateful.

FemmeFataleBrit

There have been so many comments here about how ‘Oh, ________ is only supporting her now because it’s popular.’

The whole point of the documentary was to raise awareness and share the stories people hadn’t heard before. And now that they are aware, we need to be super grateful that people are coming out in support of Britney. No matter how they do it or what they say, if they’re supporting her and the documentary, then we’re all on the same page!

So let’s try and be positive and more appreciative of all the people who are joining the movement!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean at the end of the day everything is take and give. So what if it’s the popular thing to do? They gain more attention, Britney’s case gains more exposure which ultimately matters way more than their popularity so deal with it and stop crying. Focus people. Tunnel vision. Not to mention only five or six celebrities have spoken after this documentary so I wouldn’t say it’s the popular thing to do by any means. 

It's not about being ungrateful. It's about people doing the exact same thing that Britney has suffered through her whole life... people using her, her name, her situation, her money, her legacy, etc. for personal gain.

I agree, it's great that we're finally getting some major momentum thanks to these people (regardless of their intentions) and we shouldn't judge people because we don't know their true intensions.

But some of them have talked negative of her in the past... so if they ever talk negative of her again... then I hope karma gets them back. 

For now, let's enjoy this and I hope the mainstream media brings more attention to the movement.  The courts should not keep delaying this any longer.

Did noone pick up on the fact that the rose wall background and another filming set piece looked exactly like the room that brit and sam were rolling around in in one of her videos she posted??? I think britney let them film in her house since she couldnt actually participate in it, that was the closest she could grt herself to it was allowing them to film in her mansion. Also at the end the credits saying "we reached out for comment and got none" britney isnt mentioned at all. So i think britney was def apart of this docu, and i think she prob told everyone that was involved with her to give their interviees but not enoigh to break the nda agreements. 

9 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Did noone pick up on the fact that the rose wall background and another filming set piece looked exactly like the room that brit and sam were rolling around in in one of her videos she posted??? I think britney let them film in her house since she couldnt actually participate in it, that was the closest she could grt herself to it was allowing them to film in her mansion. Also at the end the credits saying "we reached out for comment and got none" britney isnt mentioned at all. So i think britney was def apart of this docu, and i think she prob told everyone that was involved with her to give their interviees but not enoigh to break the nda agreements. 

They said they never heard if she ever emrecieved their requests... there's no way she was involved or that they were allowed anywhere near her mansion

Its not only that, but some people here are droping comments like "Im disapointed with the documentary" :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Like *****, stfu! The most respected journal in the world along with Disney associates (FX and Hulu) just made a very professional documentary about the thing we've been trying to make the general public to see and thats how some of you respond? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Of course they couldnt have everything in it, the producer herself said they were threatened by lawyers. We all wanted some Lou juice in there, but even if they are the NYT they did what they could to avoid lawsuits.

There's no proof (yet) against Lou, which could only happen when Jamie open the books for Bessemer to audit. And guess what? He's making everything to diminish Bessemer's power so they cant see s-h-i-t  :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:   We know stuff, but till someone finds actual evidence to incrimante her, we wait. Some people here just dont know how to use their brains and I cant deal with that :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

32 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Even if she was involved we could at least we could have known something new from the doc or how is she now, but we got none, so no, sorry 

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

It's not about being ungrateful. It's about people doing the exact same thing that Britney has suffered through her whole life... people using her, her name, her situation, her money, her legacy, etc. for personal gain.

I agree, it's great that we're finally getting some major momentum thanks to these people (regardless of their intentions) and we shouldn't judge people because we don't know their true intensions.

But some of them have talked negative of her in the past... so if they ever talk negative of her again... then I hope karma gets them back. 

For now, let's enjoy this and I hope the mainstream media brings more attention to the movement.  The courts should not keep delaying this any longer.

I don’t think Sarah Jessica Parker and Khloé Kardashian are ‘using her for personal gain’.

I’m happy celebs are tweeting about it but it’s kinda like Weinstein situation, I’m sure everyone will have already known about it but only speak when it’s safe. Like Cher said, everyone heard stories in Vegas. I give respect to Courtney Love, she was ahead in speaking about both topics and she actually dares to mention Lou which even the doco didn’t dare. I am still happy ppl are talking widely about it tho, it all helps.

Archived