What are your favorite iconic pop culture moments?

3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Why is this so messy and iconic :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

while Patti is looking for her backup singers, Mariah is trying to shut hers up 

To make matters worse Patti's performance was in front of the president :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

THIS JKEDJFK I REMEMBERED THIS OMG :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: MIGHT AS WELL KICK HA IN THE FACE

Exactly :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
On 2/27/2021 at 1:01 PM, Thelegendarybritney said:

she said i'm gonna bring it all today and when i say ''all'' i mean it :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

which brings us to the next segment in Fergie's one woman show

She's so ******* extra at literally any opportunity. :roxxy:
You kind of have to admire it:saywat-towelney:

• Haha 1
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="h40EdVR"  ><a href="//imgur.com/h40EdVR">Quick reminder that Fergie once peed herself on stage in 2005.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fergie peeing herself on stage

Also fergie doing those cartwheels while singing

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vguglo8px3Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On 3/1/2021 at 9:37 AM, QueenBirdie said:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="h40EdVR"  ><a href="//imgur.com/h40EdVR">Quick reminder that Fergie once peed herself on stage in 2005.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vguglo8px3Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: