Verified Twitter Accounts Supporting Britney

We might not have Taylor or Ariana tweeting about this yet, but this is a great start.

Also the way Andy Cohen supports the movement depites  Britney shouted "giving it up for ....   HIM!!" in a live show just some years ago. I mean, gay daddy humble legend! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Stefani said:

Lots of D-listers; where are the A-listers? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: I'm happy for the support though 'cause it's better than nothing. Also those tweets make the page lag a lot. 

The fact how Britney is controlled and framed is OUT IN THE OPEN WITH PROOFS right now and NO A-LISTER BUT TWO OR THREE is even TALKING about it just proves how SPINELESS most of A listers really are, cowards who only watch their own back for profit. Where's Madonna? Where's Christina? Ariana? Selena? Barbra? Avril Lavigne? Taylor Swift? Kim K? Where the **** are all the huge female pop stars who are supposed to help their colleague? Exactly, watching their own bank accounts HOPING what happened to Britney won't happen to them.

Every female pop entertainer should know that as long as Britney lives in this c-ship, they will always have the possibility of the same thing happening to them hanging above their head like an axe. Not standing up for Britney means tolerating what men are, have been, and will be doing to women, successful or not. A-listers are spineless, the end. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 3

We really have to thank Ney York Times because it has popularized #FreeBritney 1000x more than it was before the Framing Spears premiere. I did not expect a whole chain of celebrities commenting on it. We might have started with lesser known celebrities, but as the trend grows we will soon be seeing A-list celebrities commenting on it, so keep up the work army <3 

• Love 3