Free Britney is blowing up. More and more stars are speaking out.

BritneyLVR

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

FALSE ALARM?! The video didn’t show it pop up but a comment said it’s under New York Times which they didn’t search up. I watched it on YouTube and do not have a Hulu account. Can someone search it up and verify this? 

Yes, false alarm. I just searched for it with my Hulu account and it was there. 

6 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Paris Hilton has spoken on it. Justin T is a vile **** and Christina is probably thinking that she got the final laugh.

Paris hanged out with Britney for 2 weeks top. People like Xtina, Justin, Ryan, the MMC people, Lance Bass were there for her, on a daily basis, at some point in her life. Xtina's first best friend was Britney. I might be crazy, but it really did sound like Britney was closer to the Destiny Child's gals too (there's a video of them saying Britney's like an extra member), but not holding them accountable or anything.

I'm just saying it's sad there's no peep coming from old friends. I'm not saying I'm expecting for them to speak up. Just commentating that these are the quietest. Oh yeah, Lance actually defended the cship.

19 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Paris hanged out with Britney for 2 weeks top. People like Xtina, Justin, Ryan, the MMC people, Lance Bass were there for her, on a daily basis, at some point in her life. Xtina's first best friend was Britney. I might be crazy, but it really did sound like Britney was closer to the Destiny Child's gals too (there's a video of them saying Britney's like an extra member), but not holding them accountable or anything.

I'm just saying it's sad there's no peep coming from old friends. I'm not saying I'm expecting for them to speak up. Just commentating that these are the quietest. Oh yeah, Lance actually defended the cship.

Nah I know man. I wish they would speak up too. I do think Paris was a lot closer to Britney than just that though.

Archived