Miley says "we love Britney" during her Super Bowl performance

2 minutes ago, rennen said:

And the documentary didn't even go into the half of it. 

We need a part 2. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

oh yes !! Absolutly this ! At first when I watched it I was overwhelmed by the exclusive pictures, sweet Felicia etc..but today I've been thinking about it and there's something I notice that I really don't like and that is the documentary is, as usual, always showing her at her prime and it ends in 2009, precisely when it actually begins in terms of her conservatorship situation.

Where are all those people who have been a part of her life for the past 13 years ?? Can you imagine they never even mentioned Jason Trawick, David or that Charlie guy etc.. not even a single picture of Sam, not a mention of Miss Taylor...I mean it's sweet to show the Baby...one more time video but..that's not news...so don't get me wrong I loved it but somehow the documentary director was still obessed by the brand, and her epic moments.

What about the woman she has become for the past 13 years ?!!! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

I feel like Miley has literally been Britney’s number 1 celebrity supporter & has recognized the movement more than any other celebrity. 

She really deserves all of our respect for that.  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I would give that one to Paris Hilton

30 minutes ago, Barajas said:

why is she not tweeting about #freeBRITNEY?
whe she was so evasive when she was asked about freebritney in a recent interview?

It seem like something is holding her back or she is scare...

She doesn’t really ever tweet her socials are all promo and ads for her music and this recent performance 

7 hours ago, Alio said:

oh yes !! Absolutly this ! At first when I watched it I was overwhelmed by the exclusive pictures, sweet Felicia etc..but today I've been thinking about it and there's something I notice that I really don't like and that is the documentary is, as usual, always showing her at her prime and it ends in 2009, precisely when it actually begins in terms of her conservatorship situation.

Where are all those people who have been a part of her life for the past 13 years ?? Can you imagine they never even mentioned Jason Trawick, David or that Charlie guy etc.. not even a single picture of Sam, not a mention of Miss Taylor...I mean it's sweet to show the Baby...one more time video but..that's not news...so don't get me wrong I loved it but somehow the documentary director was still obessed by the brand, and her epic moments.

What about the woman she has become for the past 13 years ?!!! 

What about 

Cher tweet 

Joseph Kahn tweet about her own team calling her crazy 

david la Chapelle answer on Instagram

courtney love drama 

Lou Taylor emails drama and asking for money for tri star room or something 

letter of Britney in 3rd person 

Britney calling a lawyer voice mail scared of her dad 

yeah... they need to get deeper about the cship abuse  

1 hour ago, Barajas said:

why is she not tweeting about #freeBRITNEY?
whe she was so evasive when she was asked about freebritney in a recent interview?

It seem like something is holding her back or she is scare...

Maybe, but I also think most celebrities aren't fully aware of Britney's circumstances. Iggy Azalea came close when she described how Britney's team basically searched her house to make sure there weren't any ***** or anything before she could collaborate with Britney. Miley may not completely understand what's going on but just having her support, however she chooses to show it, is beneficial.