Khloe Kardashian comments on “Framing Britney Spears” documentary

1 minute ago, Salsa555 said:

Not that Kardashians finally doing something important :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

Kim,sweetie, you're a trainee lawyer, STEP UP YOUR GAME :searching_looking:

The Kardashian brand has connections with Lou M Taylor ®️

I'm surprised Khloe spoke up but what she has said is limited. Appreciated but limited. I doubt any of the others will speak up due to the connections with Lou and TriStar. 

• Like 9
52 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Eh, not impressed. There isn’t even a freebritney hashtag, so what exactly is “so so sad”? Britney’s downfall or the ABUSIVE CSHIP she’s in?

Feeling sorry for Britney is NOT the point. The point is to help her fight. 

Next. 

This is the problem people keep wanting to drag and put people down for trying to say or do anything at all then people wonder why nobody says a damn thing about free Britney fans need to calm their ***** down

• Love 4
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

This is the problem people keep wanting to drag and put people down for trying to say or do anything at all then people wonder why nobody says a damn thing about free Britney fans need to calm their ***** downThis is the problem people keep wanting to drag and put people down for trying to say or do anything at all then people wonder why nobody says a damn thing about free Britney fans need to calm their ***** down

thank you for saying this. 

• Love 1
Just now, kimsaprincess said:

thank you for saying this. 

You’re welcome I’ve been saying this it’s so sad that Britney Spears fans want to just drag any and everybody so quickly when people try to talk or say something positive in regards to the free Britney are breeding her self I just wish people would calm down this is why people don’t want to talk and there’s less support and then when somebody does come out and say something positive people talk trash about it

2 hours ago, FreeLou said:

Eh, not impressed. There isn’t even a freebritney hashtag, so what exactly is “so so sad”? Britney’s downfall or the ABUSIVE CSHIP she’s in?

Feeling sorry for Britney is NOT the point. The point is to help her fight. 

Next. 

You’re horribly cruel. The fact that anyone’s helping raise awareness for an issue that’s so important to all of us in incredible. It’s like you ask for a gift, someone gives it to you, and you grumble about the wrapping paper.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

For anyone expecting Kim to join in on this you are beyond naive. Kim has released everyday civilian citizens from jail with the entire story doing so. Britney is surrounded by very powerful people and none of us know the entire store or have any access to the court documents we need. Powerful people don’t play by the rules and frankly don’t have to so I know if she were going to help Britney at any capacity it would be private way before public and it would be done through a tiny window so quick you could blink. Kim has no relationship with Britney and it would seem odd if a busy Mom of four with a very busy career would suddenly take the time to start helping out another women she doesn’t know without anything in return. The civilians she saved out of jail helped her public image. Going against powerful people puts her career at risk. People powerful enough to plant **** or spin the media against her and then sue her for penny change idk ten million just to say **** you again.