Sarah Jessica Parker supports #FreeBritney

Can we suggest Britney replace Kim Catrel in *** and The City. Brit was a massive Samantha Kim C fan. Samantha has a long lost daughter and Carrie befriends and writes a biography Crossroads for Lucy after Samantha has a change of heart and is her stage mother a la Kris Jenner. Kristen Wigg/KristenBell/Christina Aguilera can dress up as Samantha as a zoom call cameos

*** and the city friendship GIF

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Letines79 said:

I’ve always been so curious as to what Khloe’s experience of Britney was during X factor. Never heard her speak on it but she must know so much 😳

Iggy

Nicky Minaj 

Rihanna 

Gaga (circus album) 

Miley

DEMI LOVATO 

5H members

Kesha

Tinashe 

Will I Am

G Eazy 

***** Cat Dolls Members 

Joe Jonas 

Sia

Some of the musicians that had worked with Britney after cship

4 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Iggy

Nicky Minaj 

Rihanna 

Gaga (circus album) 

Miley

DEMI LOVATO 

5H members

Kesha

Tinashe 

Will I Am

G Eazy 

***** Cat Dolls Members 

Joe Jonas 

Sia

Some of the musicians that had worked with Britney after cship

Clearly team con with those NDAs did their job. It can't be a coincidence that nobody she has worked with after cship has said anything. Only Iggy tried but didn't really say anything... Luckly this mess is being spread and other celebs are supporting her!

I hope Britney manages at least to make her situation public, as she stated in some court documents! This would really open a world for her case!

7 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Can we suggest Britney replace Kim Catrel in *** and The City. Brit was a massive Samantha Kim C fan. Samantha has a long lost daughter and Carrie befriends and writes a biography Crossroads for Lucy after Samantha has a change of heart and is her stage mother a la Kris Jenner. Kristen Wigg/KristenBell/Christina Aguilera can dress up as Samantha as a zoom call cameos

*** and the city friendship GIF

Britney's favorite character was Samantha? God her taste levels are above and beyond

• Love 1