Celebrities that support #FreeBritney

rennen

Let's use this thread to collate all the posts/tweets that are made in support of freeing Britney!

Just so we have a record of everyone that supported Britney when she need it all...

That's it. That's the tweet. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

Waiting for one of you legends to do one post of everyone who has tweeted in response to the doc. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Khloe Kardashian on Britney. I think she was commenting on SaintHoax Instagram post 

Etp-NjDXYAY4dO9?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm glad people are speaking up but as I said in another thread the Kardashian/Jenner brand has connections with Lou/Tri Star so that'll likely be the only comment from Khloe/her family. And there's not even a #freebritney hashtag which isn't surprising. 

29 minutes ago, rennen said:

I'm glad people are speaking up but as I said in another thread the Kardashian/Jenner brand has connections with Lou/Tri Star so that'll likely be the only comment from Khloe/her family. And there's not even a #freebritney hashtag which isn't surprising. 

Oh crap? Really??? Do you mind posting a source? I’m really curious as how powerful Lou Taylor is.. I thoughts she’s just a regular Karen :(

5 minutes ago, neverover said:

Oh crap? Really??? Do you mind posting a source? I’m really curious as how powerful Lou Taylor is.. I thoughts she’s just a regular Karen :(

The thread below has some info and I think the twitter account MeanerThree shared further info a few months ago. But yes, there's connections between them. 

Archived