Florida State Senator Gary Farmer tweets about Framing Britney Spears

debbzyy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FreeLou said:

WOW. 

THANK YOU, Samantha Stark! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: We really need to flood this woman with support.

Definitely. I've read a few different interviews from her over the past few days and she genuinely seems like such a lovely woman. And the fact that she became a fan during the making of this doc makes it even better. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: If more people were aware of the real Britney they'd know she's the most unproblematic, genuine soul. 

I think that this documentary helped us a lot. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

It's time for the general public to believe that the movement is not a conspiracy. It's a human right fight. We need to keep going with legitimate arguments.

Good luck proving a senator crazy. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Gosh, can AOC and Natalie Portman speak up??? We know they know about it. lol

That would be dope. They're very vocal and could give the movement a more feminist perspective. After all her case is a pure case study of misogynism in our times.

23 minutes ago, rennen said:

I'm genuinely quite surprised at the number of people talking about this documentary. 

God, her "team" must be furious at all this coverage because for once its coverage they're unable to control the narrative of. 

I can imagine damage control articles will be out soon, but we need to stay on top and silence those RATS.:gunriah_mariah_carey:

33 minutes ago, rennen said:

I'm genuinely quite surprised at the number of people talking about this documentary. 

God, her "team" must be furious at all this coverage because for once its coverage they're unable to control the narrative of. 

And it's changing public perception; people are finally realizing Britney was never crazy, and that weakens team con's narrative. I'm happy! This doc has definitely given the movement more credibility, so more famous/important people are inclined to voice their support for Britney. 

Archived