The Weeknd Super Bowl Halftime Show stream + comment party

I mean it was OK, and he did what he could..

but I think most of us here are biased toward pop show girls, so it felt a bit flat :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

especially when you compare it to the last year’s Shak’s & J.LO’s performance where almost each minute had an iconic moment :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Still, Im hyped he is going on tour and I secured my tickets for November 2022 (I hope I am alive still :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:)

• Like 2

He is a good singer and performer but what he did during Halftime show he did already during performances last year just with the exception of dancers.

Since he was really hyping it we all had big expectations. Kudos to him singing actually live with such a bad sound conditions.

My biggest shock was to see stadium full of people in the middle of pandemic tho shocked will smith GIF

• Like 2

It was good, not memorable in my opinion but I think it's because I love a performance, something that happened with Shakira and JLo, Beyonce, JT (kinda) and a lot of other artist that likes to put on a spectacle. This one goes along with Bruno Mars or Coldplay kind of show for me. The scenography and orchestra was amazing tho, and he delivered. Better than I expected. 

I won't repeat what everyone said above, I agree with the fact that is was a little flat. The sound was not really good for the first part.

The visual were nice, but I just think it's too bad the show seemed more designed for TV than for the stadium and the actual audience. Only the opening and the closure looked like a real concert for me.

Abel is a really good singer, but his single presence on stage was not enough for that type of event.

• Like 1

tumblr_inline_p31caosG051tkowpw_400.gifv 

Let's be serious for a moment guys. He did well. I actually did not expect not even that from Abel. I am actually captivated by his show. "Oslepující světla" was the best part of the whole Halftime show. That transition from House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls to Blinding Lights gives me life. I can't feel my face is pure meme material. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Abel's show shouldn't be compared to show that pop girlies did. Women works harder, however, unlike his certain male peers, Abel at least tried. Although, the shows feels dull at moments, Abel managed well. Change my mind. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block