The Weeknd Super Bowl Halftime Show stream + comment party

• Leader
13 minutes ago, MotownCeleb said:

Even though I was expecting MUCH more of a spectacle, especially since he said himself that he had put $7million of his own money into it, I still found it quite enjoyable. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to finalize my Amazon purchase of his vinyl discography. #SorryNotSorry 

Yea same. I had HIGH expectations but I feel like he smashed it still 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, setib47631 said:

Worst halftime show since I remember

Watch Maroon 5’s show and get back to me :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Anyway,

I thought it was good. Nothing spectacular. I loved his closing with Blinding Lights. But personally, I prefer when women perform because they go above and beyond to perform and do a show. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

Abel is like the male Demi Lovato tbh :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: 

They’re both waaayyy too arrogant for what they’re worth.

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

I never once thought that the Grammys snubbed him, Or as he thinks of it,“attacked” him ..

Him and his music are just not ALL THAT. PERIOD.

I-Said-What-I-Said.gif

Nah his music is good, they definitely snubbed him. The charts speak for itself 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I loved it.

What I love about him is that he always brings you something you didn't expect in small details. He gives you a story, everything is cohesive, the musical arrangements are exceptional.

Now whoever was is charge of the sound mixing.. whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

His voice was too low, the kick drum never really kicked hard. It felt like it was missing that extra something that would immerse you even more in the performance. Other than that, 10/10.

I can't wait to be able to see him live in concert. 2022 maybe? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block