Eat Pray Britney starts #justinisover

• Exhale+
Just now, rennen said:

I'd rather Britney fans had no involvement in any cancellation of JT. It's does NOTHING for freebritney and the end goal we want.

Asking people for apologies for the way they treated Britney? Fair enough. Cancellation parties? Naw. 

And this is coming from someone who has zero time for him.

braxton family values love GIF by WE tv

I have to agree it makes us look bitter. I may be biased because I'm a JT fan, but I think if we are gonna go down any kind of route we could really make it a humbling moment for him. This cancel culture does absolutely nothing especially because he's gonna have fans no matter what.

We can call out the wrong behavior and hold him accountable but at the end of the day I think people are giving it too much attention when he's really only a micro detail in a larger issue. 

We should be using the attention and pushing out lous name and any involvement she may (allegedly) :clownery_makeup_meme: have. Especially now that we have the world's attention 

• Like 3

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Lol hes getting dragged, we love to see :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

But tbh, even tho I think Justin is a **** and treated Britney so badly after their breakup and deserves backlash and should apologize for all the years he shaded her, Im more concerned about more people talking about her situation than cancelling ramen noodle hair's flop career. 

Id rather FreeBritney than cancel her **** shaped nose with paedo eyes ex. 

It's what he deserves! 

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Lol hes getting dragged, we love to see :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

But tbh, even tho I think Justin is a **** and treated Britney so badly after their breakup and deserves backlash and should apologize for all the years he shaded her, Im more concerned about more people talking about her situation than cancelling ramen noodle hair's flop career. 

Id rather FreeBritney than cancel her **** shaped nose with paedo eyes ex. 

Image result for ***** flavored noodles

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

Cancel culture is dumb and such a waste of time. Putting your own time and energy into destroying another human says more about you. Plus didn’t we all hate it when the media destroyed Britney? He will suffer his own consequences in life if he’s a bad person. 

the real question is that he didn't suffer any consequence. he was actually rewarded while latching on people that suffered real bad consequences.

• Like 4

The only Over party that needs to be thrown right now is the Conservatorship is over party !!!!

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I get the anger but there's no point about dragging Justin because, you know, all her other boyfriends were no better starting with Kevin, this one was and still is a total mess with the 20 000 dollars he's still stealing from Britney each month ! :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

So let's focus on what matters aka Britney and the conservatorship.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Alio said:

The only Over party that needs to be thrown right now is the Conservatorship is over party !!!!

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I get the anger but there's no point about dragging Justin because, you know, all her other boyfriends were no better starting with Kevin, this one was and still is a total mess with the 20 000 dollars he's still stealing from Britney each month ! :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

So let's focus on what matters aka Britney and the conservatorship.

He gets almost 40k since 2018 and thats when she started seeing her kids less :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

the real question is that he didn't suffer any consequence. he was actually rewarded while latching on people that suffered real bad consequences.

Ok but at the end of the day Justin doesn’t win. If he has to undermine others for his own success it just proves how poor he is in confidence and that alone will destroy him. No one just gets away with anything. We all have to live with our own choices. Not to mention this all happened years and years ago and we have no clue who the man is today on a personal level. I don’t like what he’s done in the past but I certainly wish him the strength to be the best person he can be at least for his family if not himself TODAY. We all make mistakes and if you want the public to forgive Britney as she’s made mistakes, I think it’s only fair that we treat everyone the same. Now if Justin pulled this crap yesterday I’d probably have something to say but digging up old crap is irrelevant to me. 

6 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Ok but at the end of the day Justin doesn’t win. If he has to undermine others for his own success it just proves how poor he is in confidence and that alone will destroy him. No one just gets away with anything. We all have to live with our own choices. Not to mention this all happened years and years ago and we have no clue who the man is today on a personal level. I don’t like what he’s done in the past but I certainly wish him the strength to be the best person he can be at least for his family if not himself TODAY. We all make mistakes and if you want the public to forgive Britney as she’s made mistakes, I think it’s only fair that we treat everyone the same. Now if Justin pulled this crap yesterday I’d probably have something to say but digging up old crap is irrelevant to me. 

He shaded and **** shamed Britney for over 10 years tho, he mentioned cry me a river talking how hurt he was until a couple of years ago, even tho he had been already dragged bc of that just years before. He did a lot of other questionable things to Prince, Sean Paul, JJ, etc. He seems a ******* douche. On top of that, after playing the victim for 16 years since his break up with Britney and using cry me a river to mention that, he was seen with his co star with too much intimacy. He said nothing happened, that was a lapse of judgement from him and a lot of people still bought that. The majority of his stupid fans believed his lies, but others even blamed Britney for that, saying she broke his heart so badly that now hes cheating on his wife :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: lets see that If this cheating scandal, he will ever dare to bring the inspiration behind cry me a river ever again.

If he only said those ***ist and mean things in 2002-2003, Id still think he was a jerk, but id think "at least he moved on from this ****", but no, he kept obsessed with shading and **** shaming years for over a decade after their split. He deserves all the backlash hes getting now, he did this himself. 

And Britney did mistakes, but at least she didnt keep destroying peoples images in the media, she just minded her own business. Justin wasnt only vengeful and ***ist helping the media to destroy Britneys image and making people to turn their backs on her putting her like a slutty villain that dared to hurt him, but he also never apologized for what he did to Janets career, even tho he loved to say what a big inspiration she was to him. There were even rumours they hooked up, smt he never really wanted to address, so I bet thats true to that. He deserves the backlash hes getting bc he got away for so much **** for too long just bc hes a white straight man, people think hes attractive (Godney knows why) and talent :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

5 hours ago, Alio said:

Just when you think it coudn't get worse. Thanks for the info...honestly I'm so sorry for her it hurts :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

My heart also breaks for her tbh. She always wanted to be a mom, these kids were used against her since the moment she filed for divorce. Now shes under a cship for 13 years, barely sees them, has to pay this much to support Kevins own lazy *** too while he has the kids, married again, doesnt need to work and has freedom. How is this **** fair is beyond me. Ure welcome!