Which Pop album should I listen to next?

What album I’ve been avoiding like the plague should I listen to next?   

49 members have voted

1. 1. What album should I listen to next?

• Positions - Ariana Grande
    • Evermore - Taylor Swift
  2. 2. Which album should I listen to next?

• Chromatica - Lady Gaga
    • Folklore - Taylor Swift
  3. 3. Which album should I listen to next?

• SAWAYAMA - Rina Sawayama
    • Hot Pink - Doja Cat
  4. 4. Which album should I listen to next?

• Plastic Hearts - Miley Cyrus
    • Smile - Katy Perry

This poll is closed to new votes

Hello Exhale,

So I don’t know why I’m subjecting myself to torment, but these are a few albums I’ve been avoiding listening to in full. I’ve either attempted to listen to them and have failed or I haven’t even pressed play due to lack of interest. I promise to listen to the ones voted for the most IN FULL and let you know what I think. 

I may even buy the most voted for album to keep things interesting :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The albums are: Positions, Evermore, Folklore, Chromatica, SAWAYAMA, Plastic Hearts, Smile Hot Pink

43BA161C-C9D0-42F3-AA61-4BBE9E7460BF.thumb.jpeg.9a157be2b9f26cb682f39668ee3edd6b.jpeg

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah no let’s not get delusional :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

It’s in your eyes :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I can tell what you’re thinking :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I wanna make you a Katy clown (a clown) :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

but notice that pop’s two best 2020 albums are rightfully missing from this list? Future Slayalgia Heaven & Hennies :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

I’m trying to listen to Heaven & Hell but not get the time too, what are the good **** in this album boo? :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Hello Exhale,

So I don’t know why I’m subjecting myself to torment, but these are a few albums I’ve been avoiding listening to in full. I’ve either attempted to listen to them and have failed or I haven’t even pressed play due to lack of interest. I promise to listen to the ones voted for the most IN FULL and let you know what I think. 

I may even buy the most voted for album to keep things interesting :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The albums are: Positions, Evermore, Folklore, Chromatica, SAWAYAMA, Plastic Hearts, Smile Hot Pink

43BA161C-C9D0-42F3-AA61-4BBE9E7460BF.thumb.jpeg.9a157be2b9f26cb682f39668ee3edd6b.jpeg

Personally I would say that you should definitely invest some time in plastic hearts and chromatica. Really solid pop albums. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It’s in your eyes :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I can tell what you’re thinking :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I wanna make you a Katy clown (a clown) :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I’m trying to listen to Heaven & Hell but not get the time too, what are the good **** in this album boo? :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Not you denying yourself of bops. My favorites are Kings & Queens, Sweet But Psycho, Who’s Laughing Now, H.E.A.V.E.N, Omg What’s Happening, Take You To Hell, Rumors, Born To The Night, Call Me Tonight. You know what? I’m listing almost every song so that’s all you need to know :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you denying yourself of bops. My favorites are Kings & Queens, Sweet But Psycho, Who’s Laughing Now, H.E.A.V.E.N, Omg What’s Happening, Take You To Hell, Rumors, Born To The Night, Call Me Tonight. You know what? I’m listing almost every song so that’s all you need to know :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Sweet but psycho and WLN are really mediocre for me. Kings & Queens is a pop masterpiece. Born to the night is really good and others sound promising. I expect nothing short of bops Dula :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block