Someone who claims to be one of Britney's old drivers speaks out

2 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

This is a bit too much britton lmao. The little girl probably really appreciated it. Does she still have it? Probably not. But I've lost many valuables throughout the years just from sheer incompetence together with my mom rearranging my room sometimes. That brithday card would definitely be one of them if I wasn't a super stan.

Maybe. He doesn't mention if his daughter's a fan. If she was, I could see her keeping it. If she wasn't, she'd probably just keep it stored away. I had a few autographs and stuff from celebs I don't follow that I just happened to meet randomly as a kid, I don't have a single one now LOL

2 minutes ago, Coryjames said:

Umm since when was Britney allowed to go to the grocery store and the pharmacy by herself? And if she wasn’t alone then the “take a couple more rounds” comment doesn’t make sense. Doesn’t sound right.

she was not by herself, that's the whole point, she's always with a driver/bodyguard or anyone else authorized by her conservator

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Coryjames said:

Umm since when was Britney allowed to go to the grocery store and the pharmacy by herself? And if she wasn’t alone then the “take a couple more rounds” comment doesn’t make sense. Doesn’t sound right.

A couple rounds driving around is how I interpreted it like she wanted a break from whatever was going on at her house. 

16 hours ago, Slayer said:

I don't think we should try discredit someone supporting the movement, but I understand you're wary!

I agree, i think everyone can accept that as a fanbase we would be wary. But i do hope as a fanbase we dont try to discredit everyone thats speaking up currently. Because, that could have a very adverse effect.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 2/7/2021 at 4:15 PM, Nickey said:

I hope there's more and more stories to come.

You can't stay quiet, if you saw Britney suffering. Please, anybody who's reading this and worked with her. I know a lot of you signed NDAs but you can remain anonymous if you just tell it to the Britney's Gram girls.

nda's have an expiration date. I hope some of them will come forward.