Someone who claims to be one of Britney's old drivers speaks out

2 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

So many people speak out after the documentary :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Can I lick your abs, please? :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

23 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Then show the handwritten card to your daughter or it didn't happen.

The chances of the daughter still having that birthday card are astronomically low. Do you keep every birthday card you've gotten? And even if they had kept it, it could be in storage in a box somewhere.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

...what? Britney Spears wrote you a handwritten letter. It should be hang on a wall behind a glass.

It's her dad's boss, and on top of that, it's Britney Spears shortly after her breakdown, when her public approval is at its lowest. She probably thanked Britney and put the card in her sock drawer. That's what I do with all of mine.

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's her dad's boss, and on top of that, it's Britney Spears shortly after her breakdown, when her public approval is at its lowest. She probably thanked Britney and put the card in her sock drawer. That's what I do with all of mine.

This is a bit too much britton lmao. The little girl probably really appreciated it. Does she still have it? Probably not. But I've lost many valuables throughout the years just from sheer incompetence together with my mom rearranging my room sometimes. That brithday card would definitely be one of them if I wasn't a super stan.