Would you rather have endless money or endless love?

4 hours ago, VCTR said:

That’s pretty much my thought. I’m not worried about people loving me so money makes more sense. And I don’t need or want everyone to love me; I’d rather be treated human. 

Unless it’s Greyson Chance huh sis :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I had endless money I could love myself endlessly by not having to work ever again

Posted Images

9 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Well, heres the thing, and Im speaking from experience here. Im on a 6 digits pay-check atm, I also own 7 flats in the capital of my country all located the city center where prices are insanely high. So i have money, much, much more than I actually even need. I can purchase a great car, a great phone and I can travel to very expensive locations. But guess what? I do all of that alone without anyone who I love or loves me back to share that with. My friends? They all have their soulmates and they are 10 times happier than I am. Going through life alone is a sad experience, and I must admit I'm looking forward to a day I find someone for me. I am still happy of course, I am grateful for everything that I have, but would it be nicer to do it with someone? Yes.

Material things don't make you happy, they make you satisfied, and people seem to confuse the two. 

C’mon, don’t be a cry baby! Life is beautiful and we must sing together ‘don’t worry, be happy’ while we share a morning blunt! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

So, what’s your home addresses(Plural, just like the S on my chest)? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

@Midnightwhat r u doing with your threads bish :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Style. said:

C’mon, don’t be a cry baby! Life is beautiful and we must sing together ‘don’t worry, be happy’ while we share a morning blunt! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

So, what’s your home addresses(Plural, just like the S on my chest)? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hide contents

@Midnightwhat r u doing with your threads bish :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I agree with you tbh, it is a beautiful life :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Haha 1

I'm a romantic but if I have to choose right now? Endless money because then I would be able to clear out my Amazon wish list in a matter of minutes   :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: I'm a Slave 4 U Instant Gratification.

• Love 1

Love. Hands down. But it has to be the extremely romantic kind where the other person is so enamored by you. It is effortless and there's no chasing after or question marks.

Does that exist anymore?

• Love 1
  • Community Curators

I think I already have endless love. When I was growing up, I used to pray for a fulfilling career and a great relationship. I didn't get the career I wanted right out of college (I got laid off from my then dream job) but I was determined to find love, so I did. I mean, money is nice to have and its good to live comfortably but love is the best. 

• Love 1