Ok but where are all these A list me too celebrities

JP9101

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, sadly, most of the me too celebrities talk when it's 'cool' and gives them good press but what about other situations? Are they that supportive when it comes to a case with powerful people involved who could affect them?

What about Miley now? People should spam Selena as well, since she's a fan.

Well, other celebs like Kardashians won't talk, even if Kim could be interested since she's trying to help people to get out of jail and studying laws. But, you know... someone has business connections with all these celebs, you know? With all these celebs like Kris Jenner, Travis Scott, and you know.:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Other B-list celebs like Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson are really Britney fans, so what about them? Well, Idk since Ashley is dating G-eazy and I don't know about his connections. It's kinda hard.

Also, I know this is a DIFFERENT circumstance. But look at ALL the support Ke$ha got. (Not comparing, Ke$ha went through hell and back) but this is another EXTREMELY bad example of abuse within the industry.

Maybe we just need to wait, or maybe we need something else on a bigger platform, like Netflix. Not from the US so I don't know but FX is Fox right? But it's not exactly the ACTUAL Fox, or HBO, or CBS, ABC etc et you know where I'm going with this.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Just unsure on how big of an audience it has actually reached (yet)

7 minutes ago, GregReid said:

Also, I know the is a DIFFERENT circumstance. But look at ALL the support Ke$ha got. (Not comparing, Ke$ha went through hell and back) but this is another EXTREMELY bad example of abuse within the industry.

Maybe we just need to wait, or maybe we need something else on a bigger platform, like Netflix. Not from the US so I don't know but FX is Fox right? But it's not exactly the ACTUAL Fox, or HBO, or CBS, ABC

you know where I'm going with it.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Just unsure on how big of an audience it has actually reached (yet)

I hope Netflix buys rights or something.

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I think many folks just don't talk cause their career is more important, Steve Harvey once said this. He was in a dispute with Oscar Winner Monique once on his show and it all ended up blowing up in his face.

He mentioned he'd rather sit in silence than ruin his bag basically. 

I seen that. Poor Monique. People who speak up and stick to their gut are labeled problematic and unstable. They shun them out just like Britney was shunned from radio because she went with Pepsi.  It’s not right to conform and be sheep like everyone else. Where would we be without the people who aren’t afraid to risk it all to change the world? 

Money has taken over and that’s all everyone cares about. Greed will be the end of us. 

1 minute ago, HIM said:

I seen that. Poor Monique. People who speak up and stick to their gut are labeled problematic and unstable. They shun them out just like Britney was shunned from radio because she went with Pepsi.  It’s not right to conform and be sheep like everyone else. Where would we be without the people who aren’t afraid to risk it all to change the world? 

Money has taken over and that’s all everyone cares about. Greed will be the end of us. 

I agree and glad you seen that with Monique, I think someday Oprah and Tyler Perry will be exposed as well she went through so much heartache and being black balled. The money is very powerful and folks won't utter a word if their career is in jeopardy. Which is why so many sit in silence and watch these folks be hung to dry alone, then one comes out after the other. 

All jokes aside though... I’ve said this before. This is bigger than the conservatorship. How do you think Jamie got the power to manipulate the court system? Lou M Taylor isn’t just a regular person y’all! The Industry is heavily involved in a lot of the on going. Britney’s freedom would be a hit to Jamie, Lou Taylor and the Industry as a whole! ESPECIALLY if she quits!

Like the Michael Jackson situation. Things are so much more grandiose than we can imagine. Some truths are buried so deeply in lies that we may not even scratch the surface! Even when we, one day, “figure it out” and when we “win” (cause we will) we won’t really KNOW! We’ll never ACTUALLY figure it out.

Britney brings in billions in revenue from fragrances alone! This is Billion Dollar Empire Wars! This isn’t a millionaire in a conservatorship. Celebrities are the American version of royalty. This is a battle for Kingdom Supremacy.

Many of these people are fake and I think theres smt really shady going on besides the cship itself, but I do think itd helf if Britney could speak. I bet if she could say she was being threatned, controlled, isolated, manipulated and whatever, many of these people would defend her like they did with Kesha even tho they had connections to Luke (Miley, Kelly, Pink, etc). 

Don't worry they will....once it becomes on trend to do so :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Everyone will become supportive fans and talk about their times with her. They will have horror stories of their experiences with her and how they could tell something was off with her team. 

I appreciate the push this documentary has given though. Better Miller speaking is huge!

A lot of celebrities are scared of backlash and anything that impacts their own career. LT and Jamie seem to be staying strong with threatening legal moves too. 

It’s proof again that Hollywood just jumps on bandwagons of social justice. When it comes to real impact they are silent.  

i think the #MeToo movement is vastly different from britney's conservatorship.

99.9% of women, at some point or another, will be able to relate to being s*xually harassed in their workplace (or anywhere really.) it is an experience that transcends race, age, ***uality, and class. 

britney's conservatorship, however...is a situation very unique to her/hollywood. the only other people who can relate to her situation are the elderly (and amanda bynes), so getting people to feel a special connection to the free britney movement is difficult. while tons of celebrities have family and friends ready to exploit them, the likelihood of something like this happening to them is very low. both britney and amanda are very famous and had very public breakdowns, something most celebrities don't experience, especially to that scale.

i'm not saying that celebrities SHOULDN'T speak out, they absolutely should, but it kinda rubs me the wrong way to compare these two movements. they are VERY different so of course they are being treated differently by everyone. it is much easier to spread awareness and get justice for something basically every woman experiences instead of something that is happening to one woman

Archived